WHY SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME EVERY DAY.

Simplify your life, focus on the global.

Have you ever thought about how much time you spend each morning, deciding what to wear? It makes you late for school or work more times than you thought.

We spend so much of moments on unnecessary things. As a result, it will not change the world, and probably did not even change your day.

This does not mean that fashion is not important, as it has a huge impact on the culture and, directly on society.

Indeed, fashion - a place where intertwine art, culture and history. If we look at 1960, for example, people dressed and most counter-cultural sentiment against the established age.

Clothing can tell us much about sociology.

Though, at the same time, we may become overly materialistic and superficial society. Sure, there are much more important things than clothes.

As once said the great American poet Henry David Thoreau:

"We are wasting a life for trifles.
... Simplify, simplify »

Simplify your life, focus on the global.

Accordingly, many successful people have adopted this philosophy in their daily lives.

Decision fatigue: why so many presidents and leaders wear the same thing every day
Whether you love it or hate it, but it's hard to argue with the fact that President Obama has the hardest job in the world. As the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet, it has a lot of things.

No matter what he does, he will be criticized. Simply put, he has a lot of things to think about your wardrobe.

That's why President Obama is every day the same suit. Although almost every day, let us not forget how the Internet exploded, he wore khaki suit. Though it says more about us than about him.

Basically Obama wears a blue or gray suit. The article by Michael Lewis for Vanity Fair, the president gave a logical answer:

"You'll see that I wear only gray or blue suits," [Obama]

"I'm trying to cut down the options. I do not want to make decisions about what I eat or wear. I have too many other problems. He noted that research has shown that the adoption of simple solutions impairs a person's ability to take further decisions ».

As Stewart wrote Heritadzh for Guardian: «Wardrobe Barack Obama reduced to such an extent that he can go with confidence and make decisions that affect the destiny of mankind».

The president is not alone. So Steve Jobs always wore his famous black turtleneck and jeans, and sneakers.

In addition, Mark Zuckerberg wears a gray T-shirt with a black hoodie and jeans when seen in public. Albert Einstein ever bought a few gray suits so that each morning he was not tormented by the question of what to wear.

This is due to the concept of solutions fatigue. It is a psychological condition where the human psyche suffers from a large number of decision-making unnecessary.

For example, due to the fact that people decide what clothes they wear, they are less effective at work.

That's why President Obama, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and Albert Einstein decided to make life easier by defining itself monotonous wardrobe.

Obviously, since they are one of the most successful people in history, but this is something there.

Make life easier
Indeed, to have a large collection of clothes - it's too much. We spend a lot of time worrying about that will not lead to significant impacts on and do not even realize how easy it is to change.

That is why the President of Uruguay Jose Mujica similarity rejects and refuses to wear a tie, saying:

"Tie - a useless loop which prevents your neck

I am an enemy of consumerism. Because of this, we forget about the fundamental things and spend time on things that do not bring happiness ».

He is absolutely right. Most of us are guilty of enthusiasm for material things. They do not bring any real value of our lives.

Buying a new pair of shoes can make you happier in the short term, but not in the long term.

No doubt, the world would be very boring if everyone were the same thing.

But we can consider improving life in more detail, reducing the amount of time we spend on unnecessary things. In the process, you may find that they are less important and greater impact on productivity.

Life is complicated enough, do not let the little things control your happiness. Simplify, simplify.

Tags

See also

New and interesting