The country that no longer exists

Was once a country in the world. It was called the USSR. It was a lot of things
b954372193.jpg

To some extent idealize childhood is common to all, but for me, born in the late XX century nostalgia becomes a kind of religion is largely determined attitude to life. I am proud that I had lived in the Soviet Union.

cdcb57f076.jpg

Nostalgia. The dream of the past ... Teddy bear with whom I grew up. The smell of my mother's perfume. Bicycle, which yesterday bought in a department store. All this happened to me in another life. In a country that no longer exists ...

92ea12f21e.jpg

All that was best in this great country, will forever remain in my mind, the mind of man who was lucky enough to be born in it. Together with Jeglov Sharapova, Belka and Strelka, the wolf and the hare of "Well, wait!" Ice cream for 15 cents, slot machines, children's camps, hiking and playing "cops and robbers».

490e3abc8f.jpg

bf0e6f7af3.jpg

10fd28a6c1.jpg

0d4d4601df.jpg

3c5253428a.jpg

62136c8109.jpg

65452010df.jpg

Be that as it may, the Russian man forget the end of XX century is absolutely impossible. Stuck in it can not be, but is vital to remember the place and time in which happens to be born and to live - such an imperfect and such at this beautiful.

26025940c7.jpg

And I have great respect for VV Putin for his titanic work and efforts to reunite our fraternal peoples!

926eb1fe95.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting