GI Gurdjieff. Views from the Real World

Q: How can I buy attention? H6> Answer: People are deprived of attention. Your goal should be to acquire it. Introspection is possible only after the acquisition of attention. Start with small things.

Question: From what little things can you start? What we need to do? H6>
Answer: Your nervousness and restless movements, consciously or unconsciously make each person to see that you do not have the authority that you are just a clown. With these restless movements you can not be someone. The first thing you need to do - to stop these movements. Make it your goal to their idol. Get your family to help you. Only after that you can be, be able to gain attention. This - example Delaney.

Another example - an aspiring pianist can never learn otherwise than gradually. If you want to play without first practice, you will never be able to play real music. Melodies that you will play, will be a cacophony, make people suffer and hate you. Same with psychological ideas: to buy something, you need a lot of practice.

Try first to make the smallest things. If your goal from the beginning would be something big, you will not achieve anything. Your display will act like a cacophonous music and inspire neighbors hate you.

Q: What should I do? H6>
Answer: There are two kinds Delaney: Delaney and Delaney automatically in accordance with the purpose. Take some little thing that you are now unable to do, and turn it into a goal in his idol. Let nothing you do not interfere, just keep this goal. If you manage to do it, I will give you a greater challenge. Now you feel like doing too much things for you: it is an abnormal desire. You can never make them, and this desire keeps you from having to do the little things that you could do. Destroy this desire, forget about the big things. Put your goal of destroying some small habits.

Q: It seems that the worst is my fault - excessive talkativeness. If I try to talk less, whether it will be a good challenge? H6>
Answer: For you - no doubt. You spoil all his talk. These conversations create obstacles to your business. When you talk too much, your words disappear weight. Try to overcome this habit. If you can do it, you will be poured out many blessings. In fact, the problem is very good. But it's a great thing, but not small. I promise you that if you achieve it, even if I will not be here, I know about your achievement and I will send you to help you to know what you do next.

Q: And if exercise tolerance for others? Will this task well? H6>
Answer: Patiently endure other manifestations - is a great thing, the last thing for a man. It is only capable of the perfect man. Start by making its goal, or his idol, the ability to carry any one manifestation of one person that you are now unable to endure without nervousness. If you "want" you "can." Without the "Wish" you never "be able to." Desire - the most powerful thing in the world. Everything happens because of the conscious desire.
Question: I often think of my goal, but I did not have enough energy to do what I see fit.

Answer: A person does not have the energy to perform the intended purpose, because all his strength, acquired at night, during the passive state, is wasted on the negative manifestations. This automatically displays opposite positive, strong-willed manifestations.

For those of you who are already able to automatically remember your purpose, but has no power to do it, I recommend the following practices. Sit in a secluded place, at least an hour. Relax all the muscles. Let freedom flow of associations, but do not give in to them. Tell them this: if you allow me now to do what I want, later I will satisfy your desires. Look at your association, as if they belonged to someone else, withhold from identification with them.
At the end of an hour, take a piece of paper and write on it your goal. Take this piece of paper to their idol. Everything else for you does not matter. Remove it from my pocket, constantly re-read, repeat it daily.

Thus it becomes a part of you, first theoretically and then actually. To purchase energy practice this exercise in a quiet seat and complete relaxation of muscles, as if they were dead. About an hour later, when all the rest to you, make decisions regarding their purpose. Do not let your associations to absorb themselves. Put yourself deliberate purpose and carry it - it gives the magnetism, the ability to "do».

Q: What is magnetism? H6>
Answer: Man has two substances: substances active elements of the physical body and the substance of the active elements of the astral body. Both substances, mixing to form a third; such a mixed substance collects in certain parts of the human body, and also forms a special atmosphere around him, like the atmosphere around the planet. The atmosphere is different planets constantly gaining or losing one or another substance due to the influence of other planets. So man, surrounded by other people, like a planet, surrounded by the other planets. Within certain limits, when there are two of the atmosphere that are "sympathetic", a bond between them, there are legal implications. Something comes. The volume of the atmosphere remains the same, but its quality varies. A person can manage its own atmosphere. She, like electricity, has a negative and a positive part. One portion can be increased and cause it to flow a current. Everything has a positive and negative electricity. Willingness and unwillingness to man can be positive or negative. Astral material is always opposed to the physical material.

In ancient times, the priests heals blessing. Some of them come to lay hands on the sick: one could heal near, others - in the distance. "Priest" - a person who mixes substance and heal others. He - the magnetizer. Patients lacking the mixed substances, not enough magnetism, "life". This "mixed substance" if it is concentrated, can be seen. Aura, or shine, the real thing; sometimes it can be seen in holy places or in churches. Mesmer rediscovered the use of this substance.

To apply this substance, you must first buy it. It is identical to the attention and sold only through conscious work and intentional suffering through voluntary Delaney detail. Make some little purpose to their idol, and you strive to acquire magnetism. Like electricity, magnetism can concentrate and direct the flow. In genuine group give the real answer to this question.

GI. Gurdjieff. Views from the Real World em>

Tags

See also

New and interesting