10 quotes by Paulo Coelho

1. If you ask, well if I am with you, I will reply: "Yes." But if you ask if I can live without you, I will answer the same.

2. Only one thing makes a dream impossible to execution - is the fear of failure.

3. Happiness sometimes comes down to us as grace, but much more - it is a victory and overcoming.

4. Where are waiting for us, we always find ourselves just in time.

5. When all around you are the same people - ... - something like itself turns out that they are part of your life. And entering into your life, after a while they are willing to change it. And if you do not become the way they want to see you get offended. Everyone in fact knows exactly how we should live in the world. Only his own life no reason can not establish.

6. When you love, you can become anyone. When you love, do not need to understand what is happening, because everything happens within us, so that the man is quite able to turn around by the wind.

7. Love - is the only thing that sharpens the mind awakens creative imagination, that cleanses us and frees.

8. Love - it's not a habit, not a compromise, no doubt. This is not something that teaches us to romantic music. Love - is ... without specification and definitions. Love - and do not ask. Just love.

9. A child can teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, always find something to do, and to insist on.

10. It does not matter what other people think - because they are, in any case, something to think about. So relax.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting