Gold mine, let me tell fortunes, tell the whole truth.

On Sunday, the familiar forward in the district of the Kiev railway station in Moscow. Not bothering anyone. Nearby stands a girl, occasionally peering into the crowd. Stroynenkaya such as bylinochka, sympathetic with huge eyes.
And then because of two gypsy taxi out kiosk. And straight to us. Pass me and podvalivayut to the little girl. Assess what
two "attack" on this "object" is a bit much, a "novel" falling off, and the second begins the process of "ohmureniya» ...
Gypsy (C) - A girl can you ask?
Girly (D) - Leave me alone.
D: - Gold mine, let tell fortunes, tell the whole truth. Woe unto you see.
D: - Leave me alone, I say ...
And so three or four minutes. Suddenly the little girl, looking at the crowd, brightens the face and turns to her gypsy annoying:
D: - Look, Crystal, I want you to tell fortunes?
C: - ???
D: - So so. This match will be. Poor you will. See going bad. The head will hurt. Walk with difficulty will be. And
it to you for fraud and villainy thy will!
D: - What are you talking about! It's in your grief!
A: - Yes, you're right here. I've got one mountain.
C: - (overjoyed) Well, you see!
And here in the foreground, there is another character. Not fine a young guy. In the rocks, from which the "bulls in the villages
shy. " Instantly assess the situation, he even throws a seemingly heavy bags from the right hand to his left, and on the move
enters fist gypsy face. "Roman" off the ground, and sent to the short flight and hitting the road
two rustics, "lands" in a pile of some of Railway debris. And there subsides.
Pause.
The girl turned to the guy and says:
 - You still do not love them so, my grief?
He (hugging her fragile shoulders with one hand):
 - Yeah ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting