Cooking recipe pea soup.

Weather today she tells the menu. Outdoors overcast, cool, feel the breath of winter.
In such cases, the hot soup we can not escape. And what could be better nourishing pea soup with smoked ribs and a variety of sausages and crackers necessarily.
And to round off this still life, you just need fifty, you can pepper and honey, and can be transparent as a tear, and then sit at home with family and doing things you love. Here, for example, to remind you this recipe))
So, comrades, and not very hungry, will not pull the bull by the tail. Proceed.
The first step is to soak the peas. Usually written on the packaging how much time you need for this. On my stated that enough hour and a half.

Now you can safely proceed to the cracker. For me, pea soup without them does not exist. And they must be made of rye bread to slightly sour slipped.
To do this, of course, cut the bread into cubes and send it in the oven to dry. Better to use when drying airflow. Do not dry it with a maximum temperature at a hundred degrees is what we need.

Simmer the soup we will beef broth, beef broth and the best, right from the brisket.
Therefore omit the bacon in a pan of cold water and give a boil, removing scum educated and reduce heat.

To the broth was full, golden, for the disclosure of taste, we add back the onion and carrot. Boldly throw the whole head and roughly chopped carrots.

After this loan seasoning for soup.

Chopped vegetables: onion, slice celery, carrot cubes, later I added half a leek.

Then moved on to smoking and ridges. In the soup I also add small sosisochki Nuremberg, this naturally optional. Simply, I love to eat nourishing soups, using nearly all the "meat palette».

So, the broth is boiling on the stove quietly, almost ready. Crunches are almost ready.
You can proceed to the main routine.
Take a suitable pan. Put on medium heat. Adding a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil and chopped vegetables. Give them a little sweat, as much as possible given the oil to its flavor.

Then the meat, give it to adapt to the environment with vegetables, then smoked and sausages.

And we round off onion leeks.
Then came the aroma of smoked meat on the ribs pulled showing bone.
It's time to pour the peas and pour this beauty to our golden broth.

All that can be safely for an hour (on the readiness of peas) away from the saucepan.
Get our crackers, look in the fridge to check how is the additional chord in this still life - enough cooled.

Everything is ready, you can set the table.

I wish you all to chill remained in the street, and in the shower was warm.
Comfort and warmth to your home! Ovimu.

--img14--

Tags

See also

New and interesting