Podium

Good day, dear YaPovtsy!
Looking at the different creations rukozhopov different, and I decided on my first post on Yap, from the category - "Look, I gash».
22 photos and a few letters. Sorry for the quality, fotkal to drill.

Recently purchased apartment, part of themselves gained the lion's share - mortgage, without in any way a young family. Repairs had to do throughout the apartment, as previous hostess babushka- God dandelion, was happy with the repair made even during the days of yore. It's about the room, or rather on one of its zones. One-room, from Leningrad, and we are faced with the problem - in room 17, 7 sq. m. to place two parents and a daughter. The World Wide Web has been to help us, but there were not many options. Wife persuaded that it is necessary zoning. In general, I do not know if it can be called zoning, but decided to make the podium for my daughter. With the construction of this miracle structure encountered for the first time, but decided I could handle. Hands smell better than the feet, t. To. Do not grow out of assholes where necessary. Making hard not clever mathematical and engineering calculations, sketched drawing (unfortunately not preserved) proceeded and interesting things ...... I recall all the work I have carried out for the first time earlier this experience was not.

1. Actually here in this place and had a big room (as I then thought) construction. Pre-carpeted floor 9mm OSB sheets.

2. The size of the podium were calculated as follows: length 3, 13 m (width of the room), width 1, 20m, height 0, 5m. Under the framework used timber 50x50 mm., Is enough.

3. Fixed to the wall and floor beams tied together with screws 100mm and corners.

4. Zone over the bed had to strengthen further timbers of the same size, due to the large shoulder 1, 90m. Bed calculated 1, 80h0, 9 m.

5. Here's a skeleton turned out in the end. To protect the wood used Senezh.

6. On top of the frame laid substrate.

7. sheathed the whole thing all the same sheets of OSB 9mm. on the screws.

8. It was initially planned here is a storage box, but had to abandon it later, but more on that later.

9. In principle, the results are still satisfied.

10. Above the podium frame made under false ceiling, the same 3 13mh1, 20m.

11. Conclusions under the lights and Conder.

12. stacked laminate liquid nails. Here and had to give up a box for storage.

13. Actually docha for whom all this was started.

14. Steps whipped plastic corners, just for liquid nails.

15. Cover the linoleum (I consider it more practical laminate) straight up to the podium at the window.

16. okleit room wallpaper, stretched ceiling.

17. Actually here so I did. Continue to be furnished.

18. Here's a iskizik sketched wife approved.

19. Wardrobe and bed made to order. Retractable bed. Quality of work content.

20. Like nothing happened.

21. The mattress must be ordered separately 1, 80h0, 9 m.

22. "coped with the task, well done!" I received a standing ovation from his wife and daughter.

Posted in [mergetime] 1413293917 [/ mergetime]
P.s. While doing repairs, second daughter was born. I am a happy father. That's all. Thank you for your attention.

Tags

See also

New and interesting