Making the podium with his own hands

The thought haunted me, and I decided to try to make himself stand on the podium at 3 instrument! )
I found on some site report as someone himself as molded in the rack the podium, but in the one device. Well, I think, to hell with him, spoil rack, a new find in the dismantling of where the thread)) Do not judge strictly, because doing so for the first time!

So, together with the instruments were included stand! We sit in the car, start trying on the stand, we imagine how they will sit as a review, etc. Once defined, mark the position of a marker! Remove the rack, fasten the stand (I stupidly screwed screws)) After that (if then have to be separated from the front podium) put on cellophane (in my case- Agro-Food Goes the film) to the "cups" for devices. Then we ask the Mom / girls / women's nylon kolkotki store! Looking for the most dense, I do not remember, however, how much den. Otrazaem "leg" of the tights and stretched on a rack with fixed stand! We fix rezinochkami or thread to shape the future on the right side of the podium.

23 photos

Then we take the "ebaksidku," breed with a hardener and paint applied to the surface. It is desirable in several layers (I 3 days to apply, ie layer 3))

3 ...

Once dried up, I had to pull the screws out of the rack and the base supports for devices. Carefully cut out on the edge, remove the resulting shape (just handy sachets that are not glued to the cup Capron)), unscrew the screws, disassemble part of the delivery, that is, we are only in the hands of the "cup" of the stands! And now these "cup" we place there where they belong, ie return back, but with the glue already fill all this economy the very eboksidkoy =)

5 ...

6 ...

While drying, we need to make holes in the rack, so you can easily spend gemmoroj further wiring to devices

Then all together and now connects again promazyvayut eboksidkoy, to form stuck to the front! To be sure, it is possible again in several layers =)
Like all dried up have to walk a little sandpaper, so that was sherhovataya surface, then run to the store (if not at home), buy putty with glass fibers (a terrible thing I can tell you)) for sale in the banks with the hardener! It took me 500 grams of humus))

Now it is very important, as quickly as possible to put it, because it dries instantly and becomes like concrete) I did not know it, began to be applied carefully, then I tried out concoctions cherpanut else to apply, and there is a tuk-tuk pancake, hello stone )) In general somehow promptly inserted / smeared on the podium next, then watched and wept))

Now, most and the most ass drochevo it must all clothing! I hand the skins for several days, the withdrawal form! The entire floor zasral this crap, fervor was hellish worker mother, but that's another story)) Once sanded, got something similar already on the podium) I had "kosyachki" in the form of micro-, so I walked more finishing putty !

Well, now it is necessary to make it a beautiful appearance! Then someone like hochet- can obtyanut Alcantara, film, paint, etc ...
In my case, I decided to cover her flock! I found the desk at close for a small enyushku, they covered me my flock creative)) That's all) More photos of the final result

23 Last

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting