Touching gift on March 8

March 8 very soon! For those who did not stock up on sales of candy and flowers interesting solution for an unusual gift. Not new, but definitely cool! See what you can do, having in your arsenal Kinder Surprise and arms from the right place!

In general, we need the gift itself (in this case it is best for a small piece of jewelry).
Kinder Surprise. And more or less straight arms.
Take Kinder. Carefully remove him zolotinki. Since Kinder will need to return to the original
able to do everything very carefully. Preferably on that hand which is put on a heat insulating Kinder
(normal, Winter leather) gloves because the heat from the hands of Kinder chocolate melts very quickly.
Removing zolotinki carefully cut along the seam chocolate. As seen in the photos, I used a razor.

Razpolovinevaem chocolate We reach the container.
We are putting a toy to play. After playing continue.

Take a piece of foam. And we make of it \ 'podium \ "for decoration.

Harvesting.

Beautiful wrapping blank material. And attached it to the workpiece.
I'm strapped with tape (blue was not)

The fabric is glued on the glue containing solvents in the foam do not advise. Clay just corrode foam.
Then do on tissue sections, to through holes in the fabric can be fixed in the foam dressing.

Paste jewelery (earrings in my case), resulting in the podium. Coat with glue INSULATING TAPE,
to go to the podium not got izkonteynera with decoration. Insert the podium in the container.
That's what happens. In my looks not bad ...

Next, the most difficult - to collect it all together. Chocolate I glued follows:
(photo unfortunately not thought to do) the blade of a knife heated in hot water warmed chocolate in a field of cut with a razor,
Do this with both halves. Chocolate freezes for a long time which makes it all the time to do it neatly.
Next yellow container put into halves that are glued together. It turns out this way:

It looks certainly not because the factory. But if you think about who pays attention to it when he opens Kinder.
Usually when Goldberry foiled chocolates floor has broken down, and whatever it was glued to none not interested.
(purely my reasoning)
Then dress egg in zolotinki.

Here's the finished product.

Tags

See also

New and interesting