The unexpected discovery of my youth ...

He only survived?

Komsomol card ... Why I did not give up, as was the situation after the manner of the Komsomol? I do not remember.
What a lot of memories flooded ... Komsomol, as he had not kicked after the adjustment, I have about the organization, only positive emotions. Hiking in Karelia, KVNy, turslety, dancing, Christmas lights ... It has organized the Young Communist League. And let with the onset of the so-called "democracy", the Komsomol dropped through the floor, it was in this organization, zdoroaoe and useful grain. The whole life of the youth of the USSR, has been associated with the Young Communist League. And there was in those days, such kollichestva drunks, homeless people and rabble among young people.

2 koppeechnye contributions - is going to school ...

And this is the army. 3-80 rubles. Salary ordinary sun SA. Then the sergeant, under demobilization, as Art. sergeant and special 1st class, I was getting 13-80, the highest at the time s / n for the soldiers.

And this is the contributions and s / n after the army period. Received by the way for those times is not enough, on life enough.

An unexpected, pleasant find and expensive. Now I will keep with care, then gave her granddaughter and tell her about the Komsomol ...

--img6--

Tags

See also

New and interesting