Odessitka Valery Lukyanov not want to be called "Barbie": poor sleep (PHOTOS)

Odessitka Valery Lukyanov, being currently on holiday in Turkey in social networks on the page amatue wrote that she disliked the label "Barbie", which she hung. She believes that people think of it as a schmuck fanateyuschey of dolls, but in fact it is not so:

"While walking yesterday in Istanbul, many recognized me and asked sfotkatsya, the guide was just in shock) very unpleasant truth that I labeled as" Barbie "and people think I'm stupid, that having fun on dolls (((ยป

Also, Lukyanov writes that she well remembered the dreams that come true. Just recently, she had a nasty dream came true and he June 19:

"By the way no wonder I dreamed yesterday detractors, that they yesterday to show themselves. They called in the night, shouting and swearing four-story mat ... I was sleepy, but even in this state, I realized that there was a drunk woman with a gruff voice, in 35, it seemed to me that the next someone else was ... Call it with anonymous ... Of course, to my room to call gut tonka- because fear takes its toll. For his words no one wants to answer no, but because of the angle at ubezhat- scream and it can be ... I told her that I need to drink less and hung up. But she was not appeased and continued zvonit- had to turn off the phone.

I certainly was sonnaya- but even in this state, I felt her desperation of bitterness and pain, I felt very sorry for her, because we are all one and the time she rang to opinion exactly I should help her. I sent her a message of Love and Light ... I hope it will get easier and she will think again ... "

Tags

See also

New and interesting