Fake or Goddess?

Is inherent in all people vanity and desire to become famous. On the way to this elected different methods. You can, for example, create a bunch of blogs, where to position itself as an ambiguous identity. It did just that model and singer Valery Lukyanov. In RuNet it is known by the nicknames network Amatue, Fel, Nahema, Nagual Goddess and even (!).

Interestingly, the 24-year-old native of Tiraspol outlined in your profile under "Faculty" Architecture and Art Institute.
Valeria in childhood:

Lukyanov is positioning itself as a seeker of truth.
The most important thing for me - it's spiritual development. There is nothing more important than get to the bottom and to know the meaning of Infinity. Everything else in my understanding of the illusion, only to be distracted from istiny.Uvlekaetsya izoteriki, organizes seminars on out of body travel. I wonder what it is?
Who among us has not dreamed of becoming a singer? Not passed this fixed idea and Valerie. Amatue writes songs in the style of New Age. In anticipation of release of the first solo album she said:
This is the best of all that I've ever done. I believe that through my songs I can convey to listeners the love, light and kindness, which I put into every note, every word that poyu.

By the way, in 2008, was named in Ukraine the most beautiful girl. Nothing to say about the taste of fans, but, in my opinion, the Goddess - the usual ottyuningovat blonde. Hair extensions, silicone breast implants.

By the way, Lukyanov proud of his waist - 50 centimeters in volume. To do this she had to remove two ribs ... Normal barbistaya appearance, although many fans call her ideal of beauty. As they say, the taste and color ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting