And you eat in the dining room?

As you know, I took a chance and checked the health of all himself on his stomach. Of course not so easy to eat and for the money you can on weekdays only, and is subject to that breakfast and dinner are not included here.

This is the standard factory canteen that there may be only employees of the company, outsiders are not allowed here.

If you take everything apart the prices are.

But you can take a comprehensive lunch from 100 rubles, and on today's exchange rate is slightly less than 2.6 $.

Take a tray and drove onto the tape, there are three soup. Something murky, something terrible and pickle.

I chose a pickle for 42 rubles he looks like a soup.

Took the last and only salad ryaba for 28 rubles. I apologize to all who stood behind me, but as it turned out I sosluuzhil them in good stead in the end will understand why it is so.

Then the main course, chicken did not take, they have even more of a chicken casserole. Took the stuffed peppers, or there are two small or one large.

More here this incomprehensible thing that was not even on the menu.

As a side dish yellow rice.

That's actually the way we go further.

Morse in the range - 27 rubles. Sometimes you do not know where exactly this range, then the juice is only one.

Cheesecake and pizza did not take scared

That's the first time in all the time I got the normal portion of soup, and in my case rassolnik. On the palate it is even acceptable to the canteen, no worse than in nekotoroh restaurants in the capital.

With the second course I got excited, meat in gravy so-so, but the peppers dry and delicious taste of rice, I did not even realize.

The biggest failure of this institution salad, he feared his incomprehensibility, the feeling that I was eating something besvkusno and disgusting at the same time. Morse as the end of the meal turned out to be much razbalennym.
In fact, my lunch is not so cheap for the canteen - 207 rubles, but I took everything separately, if grouped stacked to 150 rubles.
And all would be fine if it were not for heartburn, which caught me by surprise. And then I picked up the conscience, let off my side of guilt for what I often criticize the city cafes, and compare them with the canteen, but of course they are more expensive, but if objectively, rarely worse than what I experienced at this time. Here's a not a pleasant conclusion.
And you eat in cafeterias?

Source: nemihail.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting