Flight to Singapore in business class

Remember, this was once a popular blogger, Sergei sergeydolya share? He became famous for the fact that described his luxury travel. Luxury hotels, flights and first class restaurant bills equal to the annual salary of a rural teacher. People watched with admiration for the fabulous life that many available. Sergei loved and knew how nice to spend money. For this he paid. First, it is increasingly began to criticize envious readers, then wrote about it devastating post talking ass Learn Lena Miro. This blow Sergei did not survive. Now he practically ceased to travel, his trip was very austere, mainly Russia. Sergei threw reader. Who will tell you how to fly to Singapore for 7000 euro? I'll have to pick up the fallen banner. Someone should be held in good and eternal weight.
20 photos under the cut © zyalt

Today, with the comfort of flying to Singapore Singapore Airlines. Many people believe that they have the best business class.

01. From Moscow flew on a Boeing 777. In Moscow he had a stop. Flight actually from Houston to Singapore with a stop for refueling in Moscow. The line business class 1-2-1.

02. At Singapore Airlines the widest seats in the business, I have just met. You can fly together with a friend and would not close. It's a pity you can not fly on one ticket together;)

03. In the back of the monitor is built in front of passenger and all lockers with sockets, mirror ...

05. Dmitry Fyodorov, deputy chief editor of the magazine "At the wheel". We were on the Formula 1 fly. He also liked the chair.

06. In general, the place very much.

08. The chair turns into a workplace.

09. In Singapore Airlines chairs turn into a full flat bed. For this purpose it is necessary to lower the backrest down. On the back side of the backrest is already mattress and pillow.

11. What's the food? With food all modestly. Could be better. Of the advantages of only having a good port wine on the menu. Given a snack salmon.

12. I took a hot roast chicken with a sauce of ginger and green onions, vegetables and egg noodles. Nothing special.

13. Then he drove the cart with cheese and biscuits ... Next was tea with cake and ice cream. Took the cake, but did not eat. Absolutely no.

14. I liked the sneaker-boots that give passengers. Usually much easier socks. More somehow betrayed nothing. Neither brush or toothpaste. So, if you want to brush your teeth in the morning, prepare your brush.

15. On 10 flight hours flew by

16. For breakfast, fruit, cereal with milk and muesli.

17. Hot - cheesecakes, scrambled eggs or noodles. I took cheesecakes, for some reason they are called cutlets cheese.

18. And this is the first class. Chair in first class even wider. First flight costs just 7,000 euros, and the business about 3 000.

19. Here is a first-class seat.

20. Singapore airport for locals exit through the turnstiles. No border guards. So do already at many airports. Even in Chisinau such turnstiles automatically skip set. Whether we will live to enter Russia without acidic persons pogranikov?

That such things. The proportion of about Sergei was a joke, it is well done.

Tags

See also

New and interesting