Before the era of rotary hammers

Hello my little friends!
Many of you in bright Sunday afternoon wake up with a feeling of resentment and easy sverbyaschego brain matter from strange drilling-crushing sounds somewhere behind the wall or at some distant floor.
I understand and share your grief! Moreover, I am the owner of the device is not registered for the production of these sounds! And I confess, sometimes also transfer neighbors "pleasant" moments. Although I try to control myself!

Yes. I even feel ashamed. But the home repair process! Therefore, it would destroy the myth in the minds of the young shkoloty not seen until the electric age braces and bolts, I decided to write this text that would prove that the PUNCH not evil, as many write! This is not your conscious joy brought by the progress of technocratic civilization, because earlier the same operations were done manually over a longer period of time and with less effectiveness!
So get down to the essence of the post!
Now there will be 6 photos showing such a wonderful and rare in the last tool for punching holes of different diameters in brick and concrete walls HAND !!!

6. Price is not small in those days!

Posted in [mergetime] 1410678398 [/ mergetime]
Sorry for the bombastic style, I truncated!

Tags

See also

New and interesting