Goldmine Communar

The settlement Kommunar squeezed into a small valley in the foothills of the Kuznetsk Alatau Khakassia, near Lake Shira.
Gold is mined underground mode and open pits. During the existence of the mine into the coffers of Russia it sent about 100 tons of gold.
The content of precious metal in the rock is less than three percent of the total weight of the ore.
Most of the adult population of the village operates on a single "enterprise posёlkoobrazuyuschem" "Kommunarovskiy mine", previously called "God-given" a history spanning over 100 years.
People every day, risking their lives, down into the earth to a depth of seven hundred meters, manually, using drills to extract ore.
Many of this work - the only possible source of income, men work at the mine, and the women in the factory for the extraction of gold, which is released from the ore using acid and other chemical compounds. Waste effluents - poisonous liquid is discharged into the natural lagoons - gray-green lake with dead vegetation on the banks.
In the village there is a temple, but his visit about ten and a half thousand of the population. Religion is not held in high esteem.
Last time began arriving workers from Kyrgyzstan, they work better - do not drink, get more local than presenting them with envy.
18 ph via photopolygon.com

Portrait of the miners before the change.

In place of ...

In the mine there is no lighting. Drifters illuminate the space currently using a headlamp.

Using hand-held drills goes mining gold ore. The noise is incredible. No earplugs can be deafening. Miners work knee-deep in water.

Head area.

A little rest in the cabins.

In the elevator.

Before the change of issuing self-rescuers.

Quarry with gold veins.

In the cab of the excavator.

Ore loading in BelAZ.

Drilling pits for explosives.

Alexander moved from the bottom, because of ill health in the boiler room. Salary has become much smaller.

Return to the change.

In the locker room.

Tailings. Drain chemical waste after separation of precious metals.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting