As I was a guest worker.

Good day. I want to share "views" of one, not the best, period of my life. In the "post-crisis" 9 - 10 years, I had to work in Uzbekistan.
He worked under contract with the Russian firm that built the potash mine in Dekhanabadskom district of Kashkadarya region.
Will 23 Picchu and some text.

2. We lived in the village Beshbulak, the so-called "Russian village". 4 houses in a fenced yard. In the series of the same clones. Across the street lived the Chinese who built DZKU. Dekhanabadsky Potash Fertilizer Plant.

3.Doroga from Beshbulaka to mine, which must provide the plant with raw materials, ve
rnee types with which it opened, deserves a few photons.

Just kind.

4.Magazin

5. buy mineral water and cigarettes for the entire working day. Sorry I can not see what's inside the entourage with a still life. Okon is no light there.
Products: matches, salt, sugar, cigarettes, mineral water, vodka and Buble-Gum !!! Five-year exposure. Gasoline diluted oil - for motorcycles. In the photo - in the foreground, in the bottle.

6. We go further. Towards a local biker comes across. By the way, the Soviet motorcycles - the most popular form of transport in the area.

7. Another view.
In these places we filmed some scenes movie about Indians. With Gojko Mitic, starring.

8. arrived. View of the mine from the place of disembarkation. On transparency "Uzbekistan and Russia - friendship forever!". Left of the three flags - the flag of Uzbekistan. I confess. I do not resist, when dismantling of this facility - pocketed. Now is the memory stores.

9. As such, I took the object. In the foreground is a residential town where I had lived the last months of construction.

10. One of the main objects of above-ground complex - administrative body home.

11.Usloviya stay at the mine, to put it mildly spartan. Water imported. For water supply facility was extended many kilometers conduit. The water from which, for half an hour and covers the shell toilets millimeter layer of sediment. Communication only cellular. In some places the ground, sometimes. Radio and television not. Every room - toilet ...

12. Shower. Which of bricks. The water from the barrel without heating.

13.Stolovaya and cook. Guess how many servings in this basin richness of Uzbek shurpa? For reference: the nearest restaurant - 110 km., Store (except for - 4, 5), sauna, petrol station - 56 km.

14. To see all of the objects could only be mine with mountains in the background photo. Then one day, after a few months in, we decided to climb on it.

15.Dayu panorama

19. But actually I'm on the background of his "farm." I was responsible for the construction of all that is on the surface.
In the upper left corner of the two "tubes" gradually leaving the ground. This inclined shafts. By the way, it is almost unique in the world potash mine shafts with slopes. Vertical excavations there! But this is not my diocese. Underground miners commanded.

20.Posle inspection facilities and breath, decided to impress itself on the background of the local "unusual." Uzbek Stonehenge miraculous.

21. Dry Falls "rain" of the river.

22. inexpressible feeling. Silence, feeling hopeless remoteness from civilization, well ... what you see.

23. And the last photo. I could not resist. This type I in the mountains. It is time to finish. If not much stumbles continue. About the rest, rural, first Uzbek potassium and local flavor.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting