The harsh life in the village, "Kommunar"

Who's to say that in Khakassia - Best roads? In the "Kommunar" is many kilometers gravel road with a complete lack of asphalt pavement. Take a trip and enjoy.
Let's dive into the atmosphere of austere village called "Kommunar", which is located in the province of Khakassia. Photos will tell you how hard it is for people living there, and what challenges they face every day.
25 photos via Denis Mukimov

1. As said Anne kulchenko, village Kommunar "is in the depths of Khakassia." Such settlements in Russia, hundreds, if not thousands.

2. Security at the entrance to the Communards.

3. An interesting artifact of the past, "Five-Year Plan ahead!ยป

5. The characteristic detail: Kommunar plank build garages with gabled roofs.

6. brick or metal garages almost never occur.

7. House of Life.

8. At the post office you can buy canned meat and seeds in the garden.
Send home a postcard, I came nine days. Kommunar is 250 km from Abakan. Assuming that the postman was walking at a speed of 5 km / h to 9 hours per day, the card we had to get on the sixth day. Apparently "something went wrong".

9. From the windows of the fire could be heard the sound of the guitar.

10. We talked a little bit with the people of Communards. I was surprised by their request. You know, they asked? They were asked to take pictures of them and to show them the road to the outside world. Showing:

11. It looks like the main street of Communards. At Mud-slush walk mothers with prams. Immediately passing cars and sprayed this mess everywhere.

12. In the village there is not even a tiny piece of asphalt. This is the House of Culture and the central square.

13. In the courtyard, you can call only tracked vehicles. Get out of the house - this whole ordeal. Even I am afraid to think of the elderly.

14. It is not surprising that so many Communard abandoned houses. No salaries will not entice a person to a place where you may live in deep shit.

15. It is a normal reaction - go anywhere, just to begin to live in humane conditions.

16. The children walk the streets and be attached to the "beautiful". They would drive the ball in the stadium, but there's mud porridge.

17. Here is the Sovetskaya Street - one of the main streets of the village.

18. In this picture - the whole Communards. By the way, most of the pictures on this post were taken from a car window, walking tour, we simply would not have received.

19. Generally beauty, huh? Do you want to live here?

20. Nothing remains but to go in rubber boots.

21. In the streets of the rivers flow. Through three meters this vehicle will receive a blow to the suspension, the driver will probably be forced to go to the service and to spend the money, which he could indulge. And then all wonder why the Russian people so pissed.

22. Throughout the village we have not seen any boxes. None! Wherever you look - everywhere was garbage. This war memorial.

23. The yard is already the end of March, and a Christmas tree in the center of the square is not carried in the trash, but simply pulled out of the stands and threw around.

24. The one-company towns in the Communards - gold mine. That is, the villagers are committed to replenish gold and currency reserves of Russia. All the years of existence the company produced more than a hundred tons of gold, that is, each year the Communard Russia sends to the Treasury about a ton of metal currency

25. I have a feeling that we take bad roads to every year or once again to allocate to cut millions of rubles. On all routes of the republic work items weight control. Do not overload with extortion for truck drivers to take necessary, and to build a normal road, as in the civilized world! Normal road - this is when a layer of asphalt meter reinforced concrete rather than gravel.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting