How to put spikes on the wheels.

Do not pretend to be a great success themes.
But I think that there are still people who have never seen the installation of studs on the wheels of the car.

This is likely to be interesting to look at a tool for such work.
For example, I personally saw this very recently, despite the fact that a service station for many years closely associated.

Well to Wheel studs are, of course, different in shape and size. They each saw. About them I will not write too much.

8 photos.

To start at the wheel of a special drill hole is drilled with depth.
Without the limiter is almost impossible, because the depth of the hole should be strictly defined.
Diameter is just as important.
Drill, of course, can be any drill. In this case we use a pneumatic.

The exact number and location of the studs on the wheel depends on the tread.

But it is better to choose those areas where portions of the tread have a larger area for a more reliable retention studs.

Gun jointing has feeder spikes (reminiscent of supply of ammunition in automatic weapons).

Spikes themselves are fed through the receiving tube top, to which is attached a plastic hose.

According to it, the spikes coming from the top down, getting into the hose from the feeder,
wherein the studs are rotated, fall into the groove of the drum, occupying the correct position,
and then fall into a plastic hose. On it - the gun.

At the end of the gun, there are primarily three pushing the tab. They are pushing the rubber to facilitate the installation of the stud.

Tags

See also

New and interesting