Old Pharmacy

Amazing things happen sometimes, if you become a member of the secret order. I have received information that arrived in a remote corner of the city, for all to open the door that should be locked. What it actually opened, I knew only one. Behind the door was hidden forgotten place for years, dropped out of the time - an abandoned pharmacy, to preserve the atmosphere of the 1960s.

1. Pharmacy closed a few years ago, but since then the inside absolutely nothing has changed.

2. When I opened the front door, rang the bell Chinese.

3. I went to the window, but no one came to serve me.

4. Then I went behind the counter and went deep inside.

5. There is room occupied large closets, which contained medicines.

6. It worked pharmacists.

7. The pharmacy is not only sold drugs, but also makes them to order, according to the recipes.

8. Leaving unnecessary multiple jars with Latin inscriptions, some content is saved.

9. Actually, these jars - all that remained of the drugs.

10. Here, washed the dishes, which prepared the medicine.

11. Here, the dishes were stored.

12. At the end of the room revealed a ladder. I was beginning to pose a huge warehouse of medicines and medical instruments, until he came down on the closed door.

13. I had to go back to the shop floor. On the right side selling drugs for which a doctor's prescription is not needed.

14. pristine shelves are empty, but all the windows are intact.

15. In the left part of the drug released only on the basis of a prescription.

16. Glass decorated with threatening graffiti.

18. A large red button. For the visitors, but not in case of a robbery.

19. There remained the amazing atmosphere of the Soviet period. As if less than half a century with the opening of the pharmacy.

20. Behind the counter - clean and tidy.

21. The old racks cooked to order medications.

23. The last time I looked at the trading hall. Soon the room is rented, and the ghost of the old pharmacy ever dissipate.

That's all I wanted to say.

Tags

See also

New and interesting