A trial run of the solar collector

And so on May 9 morning before the start of the celebrations of Victory Day a few hours. Initially, the assembly of the German, you can say "trophy" design

Assembled frame. Nothing complicated, even without instructions.

But so close its lower part.

Comes with a bunch of fasteners even for mounting on the roof. But I'm his sfotkat as it is not realized. Looks in a hurry to finish the assembly. Open the box with the tubes of the heat exchanger.

Looks like a box of rockets one tube TC "Business Line" has managed raskherachit (excuse my French, it is difficult to pick another word) I ordered the replacement, but the spare tire packed in bubble wrap and a crate TC raskherachelo again. By the way is obscene towards Georgia does not apply to our terminal in Stary Oskol, we work very carefully, cargo beaten in Moscow. Manage to break boro-silicate alloy races reads to hit the hail of 25mm, it should be able to. So if you want to send something fragile in Moscow or get there first think how to send. But this box thermal paste is the same as processors in a computer.

Begin to "charge" the tube. Apply the paste on the copper rod sticking out of the tube and uniformly smeared on it. Insert the rod into the slot designed for it. I strongly do not paste smeared, so much so in the tube socket and so includes very tight, it is necessary to set them slightly rotating.

Then put the cap on the tube, it protects the tube from below, and at the same time pushes the whole tube to teploobnenniku. If you want tightens key made.

At some ponytail tubes visible cracks, as it were, apparently this has occurred at the tip of the sealing of the tube, such as "hair" of the glass or whatever to call. Tightness is not broken, at the crack of this would be the end of the pipe is dull white, and he mirror with a metallic sheen. That's just the sharpness of the image did not do it, but if you look closely you will notice this "hair»

Well, "Katyusha" collected.

Circulation took cheap Chinese pump costs 650 rubles., A little more than a ton of productivity per hour. This is of course a bit too much, you have 10 times less, that is about 120 liters per hour. Put in the tap.

Since I nebilo barrels, borrowed a neighbor, a barrel was dirty and decided to put the pump in cheesecloth as a filter. With the pump cover is removed.

Posted in [mergetime] 1405489070 [/ mergetime]
And put gauze. The truth had to be cut smaller diameter lid. But running into the house no longer wanted. Damn this photo where you sowed.

ak as a pump 12V, it was decided to put a small solar panel 30W, single crystal. Here I connect it to the battery.

But the controller to it. Where are we without a controller.

As the saying goes "a clever idea comes afterward." The controller connector for automatic lighting control. That is, when the development of a panel disappears at once or after a while you can configure the switch on the light. Well, I got the idea to put relyushki from the machine and when working out in the panel disappears, the relay will turn off the pump to knowingly did not drive and do not water cooled. But, for the relays have to run to the store, and it is not the main thing, the main thing to try how it works. Here's a photo of the controller with the configuration switch on the light.

​​

In any case, we measure what's issues panel.

Now froze the water temperature. Apply the same device, just turn on the thermocouple that is going to complete it. The water in our system always cold here shows just 5 degrees.

But the whole set complete

And now measuring the temperature at the exit there is a special hole for the sensor controller (corporate) Well, we got our Shunem thermocouple

Oops, did not expect. There is no sun, and at 35 degrees. Specifically removed from the bottom that you can see the sky.

But wait for the sun came out for a couple of minutes.

And here I have left "school", to which I just did not pay attention. Hose admission of warm water is hot and that's so bent, thereby reducing the velocity of the water. This photo is also in the assembly.

After half an hour the temperature in the barrel.

Well, after a call to friends and we went to celebrate Victory Day. Leaving the whole system work. Returned late, it was not until measurements and photographs;) Turn off the pump, and so he drove the water hurl, felt, the water is warm you can swim. Continued to drive the collector through the day. Since the morning was the rain and did not want to leave.
On Sunday, the sun peeped often and experiment continued. And here because of this folded hose I got burned, though not much. Grabbed his hand to straighten and ... went for a tester to try on the temperature. That's what I did not expect ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1405489666 [/ mergetime]
That after the long holiday can not understand why the water in the barrel heats slower than intended. Damn, I forgot, the filter! Pulled, just completely clogged debris. The water barely flows here and the temperature in the heat exchanger and rolls over.
Conclusions for themselves already did. 1. The solar collector is a good thing, put the house, I think the preliminary outline front of the boiler, at least gas for heating will spend less. 2. Input and output of the heat exchanger needs to be done hard, such as polypropylene. 3. It is advisable to buy corporate controller collector (or even pumping station name-calling)
If the topic is of interest to readers, to continue the experiment. Can also other equipment, panels, controllers, inverters.

Well, now you can kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting