St. Petersburg road

The photograph shows the intersection of tram and railway tracks.

Such a phenomenon for industrial Petersburg, stitched through railway and tramway track, a rare thing, the whole city, I found a total of six such intersections, almost all (besides) are access roads to which any manufacturing or power. Specifically, in this case the situation is different - the railway connects the different shops of the Baltic plant. Almost completely hidden behind the rails friendly, entwined with barbed wire, the walls of the plant and only on the bias "come to the surface».

The peculiarity of this railroad - its location. It is situated on Vasilevsky Island, where no depot or train stations, as well as any of the railway bridge. It looks something like this (black and tan lines - railway, pink - tram). How, then, the train hit the island?

Very simply, swim Neva on the ferry to the neighboring island Gutuevsky

In this picture you can see the locomotive TGM23B, push (or pull?) Tank on the ferry.

Here is the railway crossing eyes motorist. I wonder how many drivers hangs at this moment? And if you see a train :)? In fact, the very existence of the railway is very remarkable, and can be used to trollirovaniya as "indigenous St. Petersburg" and recently come in large numbers. Even money can argue and then give my post as a proof-:) ​​

Type in the opposite direction. Presumably, these gates is the shop, which produces a hefty ship's screws.

And then ship them to a small structure, dragged to a nearby shop and mold to the ships. In general, it looks like the lucky one (or very big fan of railways) managed to shoot at the moving train:

Tags

See also

New and interesting