A trip to the old B / W + artifact

Today met with army friends and decided to go to the part where served. Part disbanded 5 years ago, but the residential town, a boiler that heats the town operates. At the position where there were a C-300, now something with pipes with a diameter of two feet muddy. He served in 2002-2004, already at that time part of it was on the alert, only the guard, where I went to 1, 5 years, carrying on combat duty, so to speak.

When served, celebrated 50 years of the kind in this part of the movie was "Soldier's Decameron" with M.Porechenkovym where I even lit up a couple of times, but the film is so-so))

In general, the condition of buildings in the process of cutting, but not much else left a lot of metal, probably affects the fact that human activity is present, by the way, at a checkpoint chump slate roof and a new trade))

The overall picture, from left to headquarters

Right in front of him and two rocket's 60-70s,

Himself shtab.Chto remarkable door is closed, unlike the barracks, but not a problem to climb

Dining

Shop hot cooking, as I recall, it was a lot of stainless steel tables))

Hall. Straight hear "End the mealĀ»))

He also

Guardhouse

The entrance is

In stock NBC lot that's left, then there is little value)

Previously, there was a clothing warehouse, par 5 kirzachah still lying, well, tries them))

Tower itself, where there was a watch and guarding the warehouses and many others, and myself included, during the day, the one day))

Now send pictures biennial davnosti.Na vyshke.Seychas these planks on the floor anymore ((

Another tower

View of the guardhouse and the road to the position

In the yard has trees karaulki.Seychas 3 meters in height ((

There

The same rocket in front of staff

Tags

See also

New and interesting