Four days is enough

British Professor John Ashton believes that the week has to be a long weekend instead of two, and the need to reduce the working week to four days, according to The Independent.

According to him, it must be done in order to reduce the strain on working people. Such conclusions were made by Ashton after a long research.

If a person has only two days off per week, this leads to the fact that over time, he plunges into a deep stress, a little rest and pays insufficient time to his family and loved ones.

The work of scientists has shown that 5 working days - this is too much and people do not have time also for sports and hobbies. This systematic temporary deficit contributes to the formation of depression and stress.

John Ashton sure that having three days off, people will be able to significantly improve the psychological quality of life and feel truly happy. As an example, he cites the fact that for a long weekend, you can spend enough time with family and friends, and also to pay attention to their own hobbies, sports and thus improve their physical condition. Ultimately, says Ashton, it will lead to the improvement of society and reduce the overall level of disease.

Note that conducted earlier sociological studies have shown that the most effective people only works if its time does not exceed 6, 5 hours.
From here: www.km.ru/science-tech/2014/07/08/i...nye-lyudi-ne-do
Shit, and I'm more than 10 years working for 6 days a week! I turns out, stress and depression for a long time!

Tags

See also

New and interesting