Meeting at the Kolyma highway

21 photo.
via livejournal

One of the most famous of rumors about Magadan roaming in Russia - is that we walk the streets bears. What - this is partly true, and it is difficult to argue.
108 km Kolyma highway - we drive up and see some strange lumps on the road. To start and then slowed down and most sneaker on the floor ... Op-pa, this is the meeting.

A little closer. Your tongue like a dog - even on the street 8 degrees Celsius. Not hot.

Interesting ... Still - canned. Two people in the car - why not a conservative.

Mobil is? And if we find? Chotko potsony ...

Although we actually fluffy and good. See how we are able to sit ... But the claws - claws have grown nobles.

Universal mind. And almost human anguish.

At this time the road was crowded - almost all the machines stopped.
All removed what they can ...

"I'm gone. I hid ... ยป

From another car flew loaf of bread.

And here is a little bit back from the show. Feeding wild animals chelovecheskmi products - it's not something that is very bad. This is a direct path to the death of these children. Yes, now they are quite lovely and beautiful. And even unlikely to throw at a man. But first, it is now - a year later - it will be quite an adult bear - which is one stroke legs can carry the head. But the bear, once tasted human food - it tends to be found everywhere. So, go to the shelter. And if so - then it is killed guaranteed. And okay, if he has not break anyone in search of food. And it may break ... In the Magadan region almost annually recorded cases of bears attacking people. So I never feed bears. Nothing. And you do not recommend.

The first was bread, and started the second presentation. Beg ...

I begged. And a piece of dobryachy.

And if a piece of food dobryachy - have to eat it in the woods. Atas boys, Mobil pressed ...

Ate - back ...

Well, obviously not had enough. What is it, that piece of sausage for a growing 50-pound the body! :)

Uncle, well, let eat? Well, cho you ???

There is still a raven bread presses. I Go, deal ... but did not catch up ...

All universal sorrow in his eyes ...

If so look suddenly give ??

Fortunately drove up kamazista no limit. Out of the car came out shoots. Just a short time ... :)

Uncles, and where are you hiding something? We want to have ...

Synchronized begging ...

21 - ALL

Another machine - and yet another begging ...

And now the bad news. Mom of kids killed a week ago in the same place.
He stopped kamazist change the wheel, and she came out of the woods. Well, let him throw. Generally, among the bears - considered the most dangerous bear with cubs - because it attacks the person almost always ... That in this case as well. Bear attacked a human. The man shot her. Still - it is necessary to go further - and the tire deflated - be repaired. In general, I do not blame him. And on small hand was raised, I see. So roam ... For how long?

Tags

See also

New and interesting