As zapilyalsya chair.

Prologue.
Each rukozhop - rukozhopu other comrades, and sometimes his wife))) ...

However hello.
Long summer evenings relaxing on your favorite country - decided to gash favorite godfathers birthday gift. The best gift - a gift made by your own hands!
Bench - that's what is missing in life godfathers! We decided at the family council.
Porylis in the internet, you choose a design, and began to cut. But it does not take into account that at this time the stars in the sky are located randomly, like thoughts in my head. It may have contributed to this miraculous drink produced neighbor - Slavik. But the fact remains. The shop is ready, but to give it - not comme il faut. And so this post is not about shop. A birthday godfathers buy flowers. Here.
So, while cutting the bench, making a lot of noise and dust, syupruga approached and asked for five seconds jigsaw. Nate, we do not mind. But after five seconds - jigsaw in place did not come back. He did not come back in 5 minutes. I do not mind, but what can a woman do it ???
He found his wife near the scraps from my terrace.

- What are you doing, dear?
 - Peel!
You can not cut sawing beams 7 cm 15 to 15 cm !!! I said, and lost to the masturbation, needlework interest.

But when the jigsaw needed most - I was surprised. It turns out you can!

Here I have certainly displayed courage. I decided to suggest that this is possible here ... chisel. And I like a real man can bear)))). He received the answer: do not bother me, I have my own methods

Nozhzh !!!

Knife sharp course. But the fact that chopping salads, you can train a hand ...

Then I shared my technical knowledge.
"Jig Saw can cut at an angle" !!!

He scored his shop has helped - holding the workpiece, and the wife nagged.

It was only when she has achieved this result - said that I have a nail file and longer))))

With a long sawing everyone can

if he wants

only need to want

I had no choice - you go to cook soup.

It would seem that the end of history. But no. We still have a grinder (by the way you need it to return the father-in)
By showing how it works ...

technological tests of a junior researcher

Now senior research fellow

Rev. passed.
Painted me !!!

kick, everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting