Resuscitation izh58m

Fell into my hands like a gun izh58m to say the least shabby state, but not extremely poor indicators of accuracy and.
For 3 seasons tree finally came to the state «[ censorship i>]». With a factory or previous owner it was covered with a light varnish, which in past brrrrrr slipperiness and "cheap" appearance had approximately the following form.

As always fotkat started already in the process, so one photo is taken from an Internet, but it repeats my bed including "stupid" is covered with trees.

14 photo.

First, using the chemistry was filmed hated varnish and processed wood nazhdachkoy Here I ohrenel from quality wood, it was very not bad.

Continuing shlefovku I achieved removing the factory impregnation of wood and steel that color.

By the way all of this, I started reading a book about the production of weapons and flooring for the Romanov family.

And so, we would need.
1) oil or linseed or poppy kanoplyanoe. Reasons unknown to me, I could find only linseed These mask faster the process plimizatsii, in one word, it creates a dry film, and not greasy.
2) A tree resin (rosin replaced)
3) Beeswax (church candles)
4) some sort of solvent for the wax.
5) patience.

Twice daily smear treated wood oil which vpityvaetsya no residue, to obtain the desired color. I deliberately did not use stain and etc for dimming recipe exact.

A few days later the tree structure is shown in all its glory.

Incidentally iron will need to re zavoronit if the post will be interesting, I will do about iron.

I got my colors for ustraevaet 3nedeli.

Prepared waxes, rosin, solvent. Heated in proportion 50/5/45 brush and put on the heated oven and tsive butt.

Take a cloth rag in hand and fag till blue in the face.

Wood turned brilliant, but not slippery, in the hands of non-slip, fingers do not leave fingerprints.

Check for moisture resistance in the shower. Troop coating should keep 2-3goda then needs to be updated.

Well assembly.

In short I'm satisfied, it may not work and the pros, for up to 1 rukozhopstva in this direction, I almost proud. All kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting