Resuscitation pirkstiņlelle

At school in the educational - entertaining tselyahporuchili children with their parents (or vice versa) to fix finger puppets theater class. Modern dolls are typically composed of a rubber head and odyozhki rag. Actually task was to wash the doll, well, can embellish.
What a doll who will put in order - chosen by children.
My daughter is somewhere at the bottom of the box, dug up the old Soviet times seems a long doll - foam, with a rag hair in a very neglected state. And said that it was this doll in need of repair. On my entreaties to take that -nibud more modern - did not respond. My mind flashed the thought - it is easier to bring a new, and this in the trash. But the teacher drew attention to the choice of a daughter, said to be a difficult job, and she looked forward to the result. There could not wriggle.
Experience the restoration of dolls I had absolutely no! Therefore looked with horror at this establishment, not knowing how to approach him.
Then followed a photo report on how I showboat doll, without the involvement of his daughter, and what came of it. I must say - did not want to spend a lot of time to repair, so the whole process took two evenings.
14 ft
1. Here is a miracle lay in front of me and did not even look - because there was nothing.

2. Old coat of paint is clearly to be destroyed, and what I do. Yes, nail file favorite tool - and remove the paint, and on more capable

3. Scalp also removed - and this experience can be useful in life ...

4. Decided to cover the doll putty

5. followed by a polishing process.

6. The head became more or less smooth, can be taken as a nice piece of work - painting.

7.Tsvet I liked, but the quality of the "sanding" - not really. Anyway, halfway completed, will be as true ladies distract from the shortcomings of all sorts of advantages. In a good way.

8. Make-up, for example ...

9. The doll has become big-eyed. Pleasant feeling that toy in the hands of almost alive - in a moment I thought that now it will blink eyes ...

10. Earlier scalp went to the scrap decided. that lady deserves shag a bit fancier. Glued with glue hair

11. Yes. hair pasted in several stages - what a trifle!

12. Daughter of braids braided trim. And the collar had ukrasit- old is quite worn out! Yes, and I paint smeared his short, covering his tracks ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1328471017 [/ mergetime]
13. Solitaire leave the old - it was too troublesome it was separated from the skull base. The photo bulged scarf, collar trim, but the apron ... well a few strokes ...

13. Solitaire leave the old - it was too troublesome it was separated from the skull base. The photo bulged scarf, collar trim, but the apron ... well a few strokes ...

14. And the last photo. At that honestly looked - and correct slightly "makeup." But to do it in the morning, before school, and in the morning I did not before the camera ... Now the former scariest doll out of the box has become ... not very scary. Daughter thanked and said that we were given a second life doll. Very nice Thank you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting