Drain counted!

Writes blogger Oleg Divov

This red puddle in the gutter Russian - wine from Argentina.
A SMELL !!!
Why am I not a journalist from a yellow rag?
I can see the headline: "Do not disappear as good! Peasants from the backwoods of Tver had to drink twenty-four tons of wine! »
In fact, it was more modest. It resulted in a total of three tons. And directly in the village on the strength of five hundred liters. Of which capitalized God forbid hundred.
But the road spoon for dinner. Just the day before carried out the guy in the army. Sam, consider a Muscovite, a grandmother and mother - nashenskie. Naturally, gulnul: two villages - in the sausage.
And then suddenly came the next day ... Resuscitation!
I, unfortunately, not very yummy filmed - as the people running down the street with buckets. And special crowding the machine is not found.

10-bit photo + letter))

Inside the container, plastic jar, the container is sealed. In red wine the first container, the second white. According to the documents - Argentina. Red came out still near Novgorod. Igor phoned the owner of the cargo, and turned back home in the hope that does not flow - not fill the entire vinischem "from Leningrad".
 - How could this come out?
 - Well, this happens if the jar sprung a leak at the seam. Although all joints reinforced ... Or when it shipped, did not notice the stone at the bottom of the container. Then the jar can simply wipe it clean.
 - What do you want to be?
 - Never mind. The container is sealed after all - what can I do? The owner said the same thing: I can do that? The cargo is insured, will cost.
 - Are you already before it was?
 - No. But I knew the guy who stopped on Friday night at the customs terminal - and from it gushes. Around the same truckers. He says: Well, guys, come. They first once hesitated, and then, he said, they drive away the car could not be ...
 - How many in a jar?
 - Twenty-four thousand liters.

Three days.
 - Well?
 - Yes, there was nothing. I arrive at the customs, saying you put me away, and then I have everything zalyu. They are: yes nonsense, we have so often ... wow, Krasnenkoe ... delicious ... well, call in over there in the corner. They brought a bucket. Front in one place flowed a trickle, they framed a bucket, and hard workers chasing local container - there, they say, do what you want, and then our jet. Hardworking repaired lighting and so ran with lighting shades instead of container. Uzbek one tricky trying to drive a wheelbarrow ...
 - What did happen?
 - Flowed in the area of ​​the discharge pipe. Customer photographed container pier all the seals whole, then pulled out a jar ...
 - So you do not have to claim?
 - What's the problem, everyone is insured. By the way, I'm taking now wine!

Explanation for those who do not know: Igor, my childhood friend and generally congenial man mechanic from Tver village has long been working trucker. The village is near the Leningrad highway, and Igor, which usually dangles between St. Petersburg and Moscow, it is convenient to drop home for lunch but a family visit.
Here I stopped. All the way colored.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting