The cyclist from China to Moscow

I want to tell you what happened over the weekend.
(Will be 10 photos)

I spend in Moscow cycling weekend from Saturday to Sunday. So completing the next trip at 5 am, we met on Red Square, kind of like a tourist. He photographed views of the Kremlin. And we came out of curiosity.

As a tourist pribl to us from China. And to communicate with us, he had prepared a lot of papers, which served him in some way to communicate with us.

Well, I certainly Chinese did not know much, but I have come to help as you can guess the phone. And so we began to engage in dialogue with the tourist.

That's how he introduced himself.

As people come to us from Beijing.

During the dialogue but it turned out that travels the world and arriving in Moscow, he was lost. It was necessary to help solve a lot of questions. Currency exchange, purchase SIM cards for international calls, food, and other little things that usually occur and tourists.

Posted in [mergetime] 1404122018 [/ mergetime]
Well, as it turned out that he had come to Moscow to see our sights and explore our culture and traditions.

A series of questions we decided to immediately benefit some shops were nearby.

Of course in the cabin communication girl not the first time faced with this sort of thing, but helped to get a sim card for the calls of the international format. We also bought a man all he needed for further travel. The currency exchange changed his money on the Russian ruble.

Also, tourists have to show the way to the Moscow State University, and we explained to him how to drive. Of course I was, and he would spend, but alas behind were already 75 kilometers of Moscow, so the forces have not been particularly go somewhere. On the back of a tourist that it was written, but alas, that's what I do not know ...

They also found that after inspection of Moscow, the tourist will go to St. Petersburg. He plans to go on a bicycle. Where did he go after Peter, unfortunately we do not know. That's the first time I was able to establish international contacts. It was interesting and informative. That's all ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting