Living in a house on wheels

Businessman from Minsk refused a rented apartment and lives in a house on wheels on the banks of the Minsk Sea.

Standard solution "housing problem" found a resident of Minsk, a young businessman Eugene. Instead of giving $ 500 a month for "kopeck piece" on the outskirts of the city, he bought a house on wheels. Such housing will pay off for the year, and the guy is sure that this is the most reasonable solution for young people who are just starting to build their lives and dream of something bigger than 60 "squares" in the rockery.

34 photos will be itself a story about life in a house on wheels.
Source.

2.Tihoe, secluded place on the bank of the Minsk Sea, not far from the resort "Youth". Around - prolesok, splashing water. Despite Friday evening, around quietly and calmly. At 15 meters from the water is a small residential camper. The owner of this house, Eugene, changed the city in the beauty of nature, but it did not give up the advantages of civilization. It is small (only 9 sq. M) has a bachelor's lair literally everything for the full life of modern man: gas stove, refrigerator, light, electricity and toilet.

4. We found the owner at the time when he was getting ready for our arrival, laid out on the porch close to the fishing camp furniture - a few chairs, sun loungers. "A little wet, did not have time to dry after fishing" - says Eugene. He goes fishing regularly and, of course, do not forget to bring their homes. Our interlocutor begins the story of how he "has come" to such a life.

5. "Not so long ago we broke up with a girl - he admits. - In front of me there was a question of housing. The parents have an apartment in Minsk, but the age is when you want to live separately. At a time when looking for options, just started a stir with the world hockey championship, and owners of apartments available for rent, lost his head and raised the price above all reasonable limits - $ 500-700 and even $ 900 for one-bedroom apartment in the center! I work a lot (I have my own online store) and saw no reason to spend that kind of money for a place to spend the night. In this case, I now have the means to buy unpretentious property in Minsk, but I see no reason to take out a large amount of business. "

6. "I had worked in Sweden, accumulated start-up capital, - says Eugene. - There he met with the camper. You probably know that they are very popular in the US but in Europe such housing is also very common. However, most of the houses on wheels are traveling pensioners and builders-shift workers. This is the second my camper, bought it last fall, but until then used only as a "makeshift" fishing and traveling. And then thought: why not? What do I lose? »

7.Ponachalu Eugene for a few days put his house in Minsk on one of the public parking on the street Odoevskogo. But quickly realized that it was pointless: the noise does not abate overnight, and a security guard from a nearby office building began askance glances. As a result, Eugene moved to Minsk Sea.

8. "So I have lived here for about three months and I think that this period will extend for a long time - he says. - A friend takes guesthouse in Ratomka - pays $ 800, another friend pays $ 1,200 a month for a one-room studio apartment on the take. What they are paying that kind of money? One of his friends had already thought about this, and soon we went to Lithuania, will choose his motorhome. Maybe put it next to mine. Join the fun! »

9.Evgeny praises their homes. Winter in it, according to a young man to live almost as comfortable as the summer. In early February, at minus 20, he spent the night in the house, put the heater on the 4 position of 10. "raskochegarilsya" it stronger - it would have been stifling. Successfully passed the house on wheels and test downpours that have recently hit the Belarus. Droplets inside the cabin is not leaked.

"Now to me, friends were more likely to come to visit, than when I lived in the city - smiling owner of the house. - And no wonder: who will refuse the evening after a hard day on the lake fry kebabs? »

10.Evgeny spends a short tour of his housing. Ecotoilets - if you use it, you must regularly fill. In Europe, gas stations and parking areas for camper have special equipment with which to clean the container automatically, we have to do it manually.

11.Voda that comes in the taps located in the toilet and in the kitchen area, is fed from a special tank that needs to be constantly filled, or if there is an opportunity to connect, from the water. At sites for camping in Europe the possibility is almost everywhere. Campsites with all communications for mobile homes in Germany or France will cost € 5-10. If desired, the trailer can be installed heater and a 40-liter tank. And then in the toilet, you will have a full shower.

13.Est here and TV antenna, which also works as a modem.

14.Osnovnoe fuel camper is in two gas cylinders. Gas is required for trehkomforochnoy stove, refrigerator and heater. As we mentioned above, the heater is very powerful. An important detail: if necessary, the hot air is not only served in the room, but is forced into the closet that allows you to quickly dry the clothes.

18. Refrigerator can operate from the current 12 volts, 220 volts or gas - how convenient owner.

21.Bukvalno few passes hands - and the dining area is transformed into another double. Thus, in this camper in relative comfort can sleep four people.

Tags

See also

New and interesting