Pear in a bottle

Znachitsa so I do not remember where or when, caught my eye so that's erunden like ripe fruit, imprisoned in a bottle completely and filled spirnym. Yes, I saw after a while, and then stores something like that, somehow have not been paying attention, there is such a thing not cheap. Although there is not anything complex and convoluted, most importantly patience. That occurred to stir like!
This is done not difficult, but that's manufacturing process depends on the nature, just from her mother will depend on whether it is.

To prepare the drink, first wait until ottsvetёtsya (in my case), pear, and not give much fruit. Such so without difficulty passed through the neck of the bottle.

4 photo.

Take the vegetable network, making a hole under the neck.

Balance Mesh cut and sew in a bundle wire. Then do the same fixture wire, to secure the bottle vertically, it is done to fix herself a bottle of fruit and did not fall into the sediments of the bottle, so the fruit is not zagniёt of excess moisture and ripen in the greenhouse! You also need to tie itself and twig with fruit on the mouth.

That's basically all I wanted to share. People interested in this idea try to make just such a tincture!

Posted in [mergetime] 1402216556 [/ mergetime]
In my case, a pear filled with alcohol, cool thing to get a taste. If weaker than the pour, it will sweetish, most for alcohol - it will not need to add glucose to mitigate and vinegar to preglushit smell.
Sincerely Plahasan.
The moped is not mine - nepropadu.ru/blog/guestroom/9817.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting