Such a cute reaction

Following the personal photosets Tom Robinson about his travels with his family want to submit it really interesting project, "I will soon become PopeĀ».

It was a great idea - to wait for the results of ultrasound, then to let people know that I am the father of the future. I was only 29, and by the standards of London it is very early to become parents. I was sure that I would get great reactions. Began with his boss. When I saw his face, I realized that it is an invaluable storehouse of future frames. And I began to take photos of people in a row that I reported the completion of my family.

Party with friends. The goal was to surprise everyone. Failed.

Brother and sister Ann, Neil, Lou. It was noisy, and it seemed to me that Lou did not hear me, so she had a strange face.

Verity brothers (my wife). Slightly shocked news, they quickly returned to the game.

Gavin and Catherine, I told them just before the recording, the most exciting moment. It's great to work out, I think.

John, I'm glad, said something unintelligible.

Dr. Ben. His surprised face when we went to drink beer.

Jose, a colleague. More surprised than pleased.

Ent. He did not know what to say. Just stared at me and smiled stupidly.

Amy, my immediate and good friend, colleague. We were at a dinner in Putney, and her reaction was mileyshey. Her jaw dropped and she is very emotionally and suddenly exclaimed:

Hiten. Congratulated restrained during our trip on the Thames.

Pete, my old school friend. He even bought a bottle of champagne to celebrate the event.

Harvin. He hates children, so was not that is not happy, but ... you know.

Tom, another old friend. He was very surprised that I went with him to smoke, I do not smoke. And I did and intimidated. Here he was amazed.

Sister Verity. She came with an overnight stay and just started to take off make-up when I caught her off guard their news. If we had waited until she finally finished, she would hardly be allowed to take pictures.

Ryan, whom we call Bruce Willis, that's so cute smile.

Natalie. But now she hates me for this photo.

My sister. She lives in Australia, so the only way to tell her the news was in touch on Skype.

Tom Robinson - London portrait photographer, traveler, free freelance blogger. Abundance of its projects surprised and, I think, we have not just hear about this author. In the meantime, to the public offered his photos from all over the world, interesting pictures of living people's emotions, promotional photos and much, much more.

My cousin John. We went to the exhibition Brick Lane, there's something I told him everything.

My dad and mom. They just bought a van on wheels, and took us on a tour. They sat in the back seat, and when I told them the news, I grabbed their faces. It was very touching.

Martin, the father of eight sons. Conscious joy on his face, understanding.

Maximum, the bailiff, the wedding which we stated with Verity. He was surprised because frankly, I could not help but be touched. He is a photo can not stand, said that looks awful here.

Verity's best friend, Caroline.

Karen, my colleague, it is awfully glad you could see she was happy for us.

Tags

See also

New and interesting