As we were playing in the WoT

That's got to WoT my children. It all started with the fact that in a free minute, yielding a sweet laziness, I remembered the forgotten account for several years in this online game. I'm far from being a fanatic and played before a pair of fights in a week, and that this time has decided to shoot for ten minutes. It is for this action, and I found the son.

Frowning and waving her finger reproachfully, he began to blame for this momentary weakness that the game is not good, and even blasphemous to sit at komputerom when the house there neigranye children. Catching through feigned rigor gleam in his eyes at the sight of a tank messing around on the screen, it was decided to arrange a battle in the apartment ... snuff, so to speak, the war armpit! The more so because his wife was not at home and prevent the invasion of the enemy at our peaceful fields there was no one.

The basis of our steel trotters served sofa. The sides of the chairs, blankets and pillows, well, played the role of the tower unequaled chair. Options tank for 2 crew members - a driver and commander-gunner. Armament: Cannon of the vacuum cleaner 30 caliber firearms crew. Yelp had a lot! Enthusiasm and excitement in anticipation of the battle and blew baby foot dancing.

Soon, the tank was created passed the state commission, delivered to the front and put in the thick of the battle with the hated enemy. Before the fight, try on the skin of political instructor, personnel showed excerpts from the film "Fire Arc" and "In war as in war." The crew was eager to fight. And so the battle began.

The tank, with a daughter, famously raced cross country, sailing, forcing rivers and in saiga soaring mountain. Son ably led and vskidku hit careless opponents. According to the results produced "tydyschey" and cheers can be assumed that the enemy suffered heavy losses. At least 20 armored monsters perished on Russian soil, repeating the fate of all those who have encroached on our country!

Unfortunately, the pictures of hell battle I could not, because lot fell on me and I had to play the role of the accursed fascists, shouting horrible threats asleep brave Russian tank armor-piercing pillows, yes subcaliber balls and uttering hoarse curses dying foe.
But, unfortunately, some sneaky shells broke off after the beating heart of the steel and the brave Russian tank, fearlessly ryknuv lastly enemies, stood on the battlefield. But bold tankers, leaving the womb comrade rushed to the enemy hand to hand. And it happened that always happened - the enemy faltered and ran back down, panic shrieking and begging for mercy. So collapsed grandiose plans for the seizure of Russia still have a treacherous foe who is caught up and subdued the pillows in the bedroom. There also were killed in the bed tired and brave daughter snoring tune of "Three tankers three cheerful friend", wrapped in a blanket.

Well padded, but not defeated the tank took a fancy to settle and became friendly cat Venya. Which has long been captured our home without any shots and aggression, but through love and myrlykanya!

ZY Why this post? In addition, do not forget about your children, love them, play with them. Otherwise, with our indifference and connivance of their teachers will komputerom and televisions. This can lead to very bad consequences.

Tags

See also

New and interesting