Perceived age

Members of foreign entertainment service asked a woman to answer their questions in a branch Ask Me Anything (ask me anything) after they saw pictures of the tattoo parlor.

"In 14 years I have worked as a teacher at the school. I connected with this time mass memories - such as adult boys do not listen to me. And one day my father came one of the students and the teacher asked for. I told him that's what I have, then he asked again and got the same answer. He wondered, how do I manage to cope with the class alone and silently left. " "Before the 101, I alone cope with all the work around the house, but there comes a time when you need help - and I had to move into a nursing home." "People do not izmeninlis any bad nor good side, just now they are unhappy, although they have a wealth».

"But it saddens me that the world as a whole has become more violent."
"The Way to Happiness - nature walks and a bouquet of wildflowers."
What do you consider the greatest achievement of mankind for the time of your life? - "The ability to communicate on the Internet. Skype, for example. "

"I've always loved adventure, but when I was widowed and left alone, then I had a special sense of humor, and then I found my alter ego."
"What do I do in your spare time? Play cards, write letters, read newspapers, watch baseball, dozing in a chair, looking out the window at the birds, reading books (many books!), Crossword puzzles, meet with their grandchildren, eat. "
"But I can not print. I have arthritis, and I see a bad screen. For me print grandchildren. "
Evelyn with your tattoo artist.

"Love yourself for who you are. Prioritize. Take care of your family. Save for a rainy day. Laugh. "
"I am a happy person - I traveled a lot and made a lot of good. Although now I would like to go to Las Vegas, because I have to try everything while I can. " (And by the way, she still go there)
Hate the game, not the player.

In Las Vegas, it waited

There she met with his fans

A group of boys from The Thunder boys she brought home pickles
Despite such an active life, Evelyn has not ceased to be a classic grandmother - she loves to cook, make pickles and the whole family gathers at the large table for the holidays.

Source: www.adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting