As I built the Cat House.

I was sitting at home, staring at the cat and decided that any beast, even my freckles (strange name ...) needs a home. Why domestic cat house? And suddenly, the snow, the rain, the hurricane well, or the wolf wants to go home to blow ...
Do nothing went bought boards. I tried to dig a foundation in his apartment, but Zoya with apartments that lower call me a moron forbidden to excavate therefore decided that the house will stand on a carpet.

6 photos.

In the experienced builder who once he was able to tie the ironing board to the access door, being, in Toli Toli alcohol drugged (doctors still have not been able to give a precise answer) traded a few tools, a jigsaw and a lot of string. For all the wealth I had to pay 2 calf and gold ducat.

T screwdrivers after beating eggs for breakfast was discharged, and could not turn the screwdriver because calluses on his hands. About Corn different story altogether, but just saying it's not a horizontal bar =))). Collect design decided to glue and wooden furniture Chopik. Tk as I could not find a jar where to pour the glue to make it easier to swing the brush, I decided to pour the glue in the package. After I was able to the dispute to defend its point of view with Albert Einstein about the structural strength, I fed her pink pony. Along with Duke Fleet of Grendizer we began to think where to put Cat's House in the apartment so as not to mark every trip to the toilet a broken toe.

When the cat has convinced me that the house no one except us, I could not remember what the hell do I have at home boards with glued to them with pliers and strapped twine jigsaw. But judging by the sad face of my koshatiny - the house she did not get it. Peretaskat the balcony damaged building material and dispose of residual hallucinations, I gathered around the apartment cushions and finish the job.

The cat immediately began to get used to the new house.

And I, in turn, became the proud how I was a great builder and how it competently muddied. Thank you for your time. Especially muddied Cat Freckles and YAP!

Oh, and for "just" a photo of my collection to Freckles has no relation mk finished above)

Tags

See also

New and interesting