Another rukozhopstvo. To the delight of children

In general, with gardens in our town napryazhenka, on the go, we in the group of early development for 3 hours. And so they decided that the kiddies would be nice to walk. The place is fun and there is nothing, that asked parents to help someone they can.
At the family council, it was decided to make my children a simulation of transport. I think - done.
42 photo

1. I estimate the intricate details
PS: Drawing not carp in a hurry.

2. I estimate how to put on the plywood

3. Going to the store

4. We import plywood (18mm)

5. Well, what rukozhopstvo without rukozhopstva: I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. one canvas.

6. Jigsaw taxis

7. I estimate that sawed

8. Begin the process of assembling

9. Continue. It has something emerges.

10. Safety first: Cut down the rough edges.

11. The truck in the truck

12. The bolts in the corners and later cut grinder rounded as he could.

13. Initially, the hood and put a roof on top, did not like the hit and let them down a little bit, that would not be performed.

14. My assistant

15. I collect more

16. Begin to round all sharp

17. More

18. perfiktsionistov - though size and did not push for any special, but in the back of a gazelle climbed on the nose.

19. Preparing for painting.

20. Crash

21. body

22. In general, painted 2 fatty layer.

23. Found at work. It is useful to me for the panel.

24. And it is.

25. I do socket

26. More

27. The car needs wheels

28. And the wheel is needed.

29. Helm need shaft. I cut it in the thread.

30. The steering wheel has kindly provided a brother. Previously, he was brutal Eight, is steering away from her. Thank you Ivan.

31. Dad volunteered to help with welding, and that says it's for kids, but you're here ...
ponavarish

32. Cool came out.

33. And so.

34. The body will sandpit. We need the sand. Let's go. In total some 30 km and then we are on the sand quarry.

35. Here you can not see, but believe me - gazelle sooooo hard than 2 tons of sand, I promptly inserted greed (the farm that will fit).

36. Well, here's what happened:

37. Replace the constant dislakatsii.

38. More

39. Sand

40. Already a ray of the left appeared.

41.Rul buttons.

42. Engaged in this first time. I got a lot of useful experience. I will do more, but for myself already.
By the time it took three weeks of irregular work. On money than 3 thousand. Apart from gasoline.
Thank you all for your attention.

Tags

See also

New and interesting