Kitchen rukozhopstvo.

Here I decided to repair a gash kitchen. Shoals of course missing, but cheaper than buying ready-made, and the process brought pleasure.

84 photos will be of dubious quality and very little text.

I forgot to take a picture it was, but it all started so.

Ventilation shafts of gypsum board decided to close the toilet because it hangs crooked, and she crumpled, all kind of spoils.

Injure (

Here the angle of the curve very well, too, and tinker with it to be honest did not want to because everything is not exactly see what happens.
Shitty quality of photos added curvature corner)

Taped wallpaper

Ventilation shafts which do not use. The round box sticking out of the wall cable for the fan.

In the photo above still wet wallpaper now there is no spot.

He closed the hole, and the summer birds fly.

Well, kind of slowly beginning to change.

Now the other wall. Crap the sink.

And then the phone call from the factory, my sawed wood chipboard, therefore it is time to collect tables. Every hole on each element Fota I did not. Including tables will become available.
Little.

Average

Repeated hemorrhagic near the sink. It has been nailed to the wall dowels, she had her tear raskurochiv is not necessary to file down fastening and sticking out of the wall plugs.

And here is the pendant boxes. The wall was very curve and they suck docked. These slots I then closed aluminum profile.

Here at the junction of the middle wall on the left part of the gap appeared during the screwing to the wall.

Doors.

And continued.

While the last two screws screwed (6h70) ripped off.

The remaining doors

Vanity sink. Here I am a little carried away and missed a couple of places where it would not hurt and sfotat.

For nearly brought her.

Posted in [mergetime] 1396489764 [/ mergetime]
For zaminochka with photos, will continue in a moment.

Continue.

Boxes

Locker for the old fridge. He would throw, but then it is a pity, but he did not bitch is dying, is up and running.

Here he is.

Narukozhopil with door under the sink, alter neizchego (

It's time to put the sink, but it is already tired of all the bathroom to wash.

Perhaps there is a break. But the work does not end there.

Balance chipboard. Green bedside of an old headset.

Beauty)))
Left looks remainder countertops.

And so the cabinet that will be closed between the beauty of the table and a large fridge.

Once injured ((

Here is this unfortunate nightstand.

And here is the table

Few Looking ahead and say that turned out to be longish legs and had to be changed, but the store with the same problems was not even surprised))

Continuing tables.

Here is a table with the new legs. Chromed so long was not taken greyish.

It's time to go back to the right wall. You've got to finish Koech and close a couple of blunders)
First I wanted to put the video as I was carrying this fucking skirting for tabletops, but without sound it makes no sense, and with the sound of censorship did not miss.
Actually here.

We had a little increase average nightstand

The angle that brought a lot of problems.

The angle of the sink.

Few Looking ahead, this corner I have attached the latest, including the last photo of him yet.

The place on the stove.

Under the suspended drawers made LED lights.
In the evening with light.

Without light

EVERYTHING !!!

Can you blame for rukozhopstvo. On komenty answer later have to run.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting