Rest in the village

1. Bashkiria. The southern foothills of the Ural Mountains. He came to the aunt, to help chop wood. Fotkat and chop wood not comme il faut, so the gallery is not, as it were, and not planned, but what happened next made zapechetlit. All the same, I'm a city dweller and was not used to that.

2. In general chopped firewood to more than dick, right now, thinking for an hour in drovnitsu peretaskat and truncated. But here in drovnitsa, which did not go to the beginning of summer, red chUmadan that a box of junk, I scared the shit out!

3. fuck threw firewood and ran to hide and at the same time postpone the bricks in the house reading room, there was a close run)))

4. House I read every romantic huergu like "cornflowers and daisies", and here in the village of namby-pamby do not live so read killer stuff.

5. This gave me the spirit, found their eggs, squeezed them into a fist as the most valuable and went chumadan snitch.

6. Result showdown

7. Well, curiosity, how these creatures live

10. drovnitsa free and quietly folded firewood. Winter is close)))

11. Well, I think right now and devour would not hurt. They say pussy bath and the drive for food in order

12. No stumps and ax! Land, knife and head west.

13. Food is almost right, the rest does not concern me.

14. While waiting until the food is okay, played in the Negro plantation

15. And this is a common village dogs, barking and howling no dick does not know how, but snore and fart hoo. Here he is, waiting for when someone accidentally touched his foot to a ball, to leg and bite to eat Ebony.
Gates, doors are opened and how it came time to check two gasman gas (village gazofitsirovanna, firewood for sauna), an aunt on the plantation does not hear and does not see. I went into the house says, and there on the tube With gas stove, two sitting gasman on the floor of the Chupacabra sits and looks at them in front of him ripped tarpaulin boots, sitting and grunts. Abused, stoned the whole hut is an hour hugging the stove.

16. But it is worthy of a separate post rukozhopstvo. I wanted to wait and watch Brazil-Netherlands, passed out (((

17. nishtyak under 5 kilos I otsypali. Bashkir honey, exchange goods since the Soviet Union, they earned svobodnokonvertiruyumuyu currency is not oil and gas of course, but very tasty but. )))
EVERYTHING.

Tags

See also

New and interesting