"The theft - not a crime, and slip the owner."

Teen Sasha rode a bicycle, went to the store, having fastened to the fence of the usual big Chinese velozamkom for a hundred rubles. The thief coveted great and stole it. Post free ads in social networks about the loss, miserable owner gets a ton of moralizing:
- Here you ninny! It is necessary to use velozamki price of half the salary!
- You can not even leave the bike unattended, had dragged him to the store!
- If you do not follow the great - he is guilty!
Or, for example, from a hotel room Masha lost money. Told this friend, she received valuable advice:
- I had to pay for the safe!
- Who does the money unattended in the room leaves?
- What are you, I had to sew a canvas bag, tied to the underpants and not to shoot even in the shower! My fault!
Alena forgot to lock the car, I found shot the next morning radio and video recorder, ripoffs covers, rugs and even claimed sunglasses. In the store, buying new, Alain tells his sad story, and the seller contemptuously throws her:
- Ha, woman! I forgot to lock the car, that's you and punished!
It is this position and I @ the ball. Theft - is primarily a crime. Excuse me just a thief in it and no one else. The bike can be fastened at all, but he is a stranger! What gives man the right to take it? Money lying in a purse, so inviting hotel maid and remained strangers. Open the machine and all its contents are still foreign. Nothing and no one can give a person the right to take someone else's, no matter how bad it may lay. By the same logic, you can kill people, not wearing armor, "dupes, poorly defended, and punished them here».
Previously cut hands for theft. Who accused robbed.

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting