Joke in a computer game or judicial history a year-long

Over a year ago was article from soulburner < / a> about the guy, которого wanted to prosecute for a joke in the game . Though why "like"? The case is still not closed ...

Let me remind you, nineteen Carter from New Braunfels Texas, who is a professional (?) Player in LoL, was arrested in February 2013 for comment in Facebook:

I think Ima shoot up a kindergarten / And watch the blood of the innocent rain down / And eat the beating heart of one of them. Blockquote> Yes, many publications wrote that dialogue takes place in the game itself, but the fact of it happening on the page in FB. I think that if this dialogue takes place in the game, the guy would have had passed.
According to lawyer Carter remark was "sarcastic and satirical" in response to a message from one party to Facebook, where people wrote that Carter "crazy." Canadian zaskrinila this dialogue and sent to the appropriate service. As a result of the guys checked out and arrested.

Perhaps many, this situation is absolutely not interesting. I watched as the story develops. According to the петиции, Recently, pre-trial hearing was March 28. Then there was no update.

If you believe gamefront 'y, the court itself will take place on 23 June. I wonder what the outcome of the story. But judging by the fact that it has lasted more than a year, we can assume the outcome ... How in your opinion, justify whether a guy?

Yes
No Only registered users can vote in polls. Sign , please. 1237 people have voted. Excused 410 people.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/221457/

Tags

See also

New and interesting