Stylish haytekovy bird house with his own hands

Well, in general, about the small side column did not come up, and the center, which is to amp, very suddenly I recalled something. - It's a birdhouse. How noble in the last fancier (one time we lived more than a dozen different songbirds, including Uragus, canary, finch, tap dance, blue tit, grosbeak, finch Gould, zebra finches, Star Finch, panache, goldfinches and linnet and and we kind of pigeon breeding and fattening), bёrdvocher (regularly arranged near his housing trough and watch feathered a visitor), and in general almost ornithologist, I could not leave it unattended similarities. That is, decided that this column is destined to be the nest boxes.

And went to embody.
To start unscrewed the back cover and took out all the electronics.

He took out the speaker.

Adjustment buttons pristuknul outside a hammer - they fell inside.

Break off the crossbar, he pulled the bell, cut away the excess and put back (then, however, decided that with a piece of input socket for birds would be too slippery, and removed it altogether, but is so).

Use a small hacksaw removed the jumper between the holes in the inner partition, and then broke off all the buttons on the radio board, and put themselves back button. That they did not fell out, plastered them inside and closed cardboard with glue.

Drill holes for perch-additive and inserted into it - as this same perch - useless wifi-antenna.

Screw that was previously bolted transformer should be screwed into place - that there were no holes in the roof of the future (ex-day). Rubber feet to tear off. They are no longer needed.

Further strongly insulated, and at the same time align the floor. In the sense of what is now the bottom.

As has lost all sockets and buttons back cover is now gaping holes cut to close them, a piece of cardboard on its size.

And before you fasten it in place, a couple of holes through which were previously bolted scarves with sockets on the inside back cover is screwed to the board. Screws nedokruchivayu, given that the rear wall is slightly recessed. Later, with the board (and a warming cardboard) to fasten the back cover.

It is clear that these two screws a pretty heavy bird houses on the board will not hold. Therefore More Do the following: Lower fasten impressive area.

And we catch on top of the board to the top cover with three screws.

Cap screws in the roof shpaklyuem (later I'm still stuck on the roof waterproof reflective film, but not photographed it).

Thus, stylish haytekovy bird house was ready.

I'm going to hang it up near the balcony even before the spring of 2013, but first we had left, and then we had a renovated floor on the balcony and it was somehow not up birdhouses.
In the late autumn of last year, I finally met and hung. At the same time with a pair of feeders tits. Tit winter sometimes dropped into a house, and we thought that inhabit it likely they. well, maybe woodpeckers, who also regularly grazed on our feeders. However, a few days ago, I took a fancy house starling. He spent whole days sitting next to him or birch a few meters from the balcony singing and leaping. It seems to him already flies female. Anyway, the other starlings he always drives away furiously, one slightly smaller and potusknee, smoothly passed into the house. I think it is a female, skvorchiha. We have, however, recently terribly spoiled smartphones and completely abandoned their SLR (before some birds, mainly photographed DSLRs). So far only such fotochki:

Source: Denis Yatsutko

--img24--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting