Residence for Marshall

1. About how in our house there was a miracle, I was told. Now we will focus on construction of the century.

Will be 42 photos

2. When once our Mike Farley got into the washing machine, and even got IAM sleep, I realized that our pet would have to build a house. But then there was a problem. The fact that the cat we named Marshal (or diminutive Maric). And the word "Marshal" and "house" somehow did not fit together. No, Marshall did not need a house, Marshall needed anymore!

3. So decided ranks residence! Position foreman took the Marshal and I must say, did not neglect his duties. All work was carried out under his constant supervision.

4. Thus, the construction of the century begins! Bought dozens of plywood, sewer pipe racks, hemp ropes of different thicknesses, obbivochnaja cloth. From old cellar brought back from the bed. Subsequently, there will also be delivered dural tube (old curtain rod from the bathroom and the handle of the children umbrellas), and bought a sheet of centimeter thick foam.

5. Mark up ...

6. sawing ... And while making perfectly smooth cut jigsaw impossible, but in my case it is not critical. With due diligence can be achieved relatively flat cutting line, and minor flaws hide upholstery.

7. the circular drill "Ballerina" do recesses in the shelf under the counter.

8. Basic shelf I decided to attach to the "quick installation". However, the diameter of the dowel 8 mm., And the thickness of the plywood 10, therefore it is necessary to do something. With the heritage of the totalitarian era machine "capable hands" cut from the same plywood here are rectangles ...

9. Then, using white glue and screws to install them in the right places and drill holes.

10. As I chose the rack pipes with a diameter of 50 mm. First there was the idea of ​​using wooden bars, but found we normally processed and straight bars is unreal, so I stopped on the pipes. Their advantages: easy to handle, lightweight and yet strong enough for my purposes. Disadvantage - a little stiffness. Bent. Therefore, the two pipes, which will be required to bend, I reinforced metal profile. That's the way.

11. Wooden beams is also useful (From the basement of stocks. On this basement! How can unearth treasures there!). From him I planed pins.

12. Pins I screwed to the base, cut from an old back to bed. Good base turned out. Thick, heavy, safe. On the pins I will sit down reception. Here they are now only 4, subsequently 6.

13. Putting the actual house ...

14. In the end we get here is a set of parts. There are already present dural tube that will go to the struts and additional rack.

15. Cut and glue the foam ...

16. The fruits of labor.

17. In the case enters a daughter. Cutting and sewing is her diocese. Marshall and process are not left unattended.

18. Incoming control.

19. Meanwhile, I am engaged in the uprights. They will be wrapped with hemp, but before I pasted double sided tape and place the ends with holes for fasteners. After winding the rope, these sites will be missed the mark diluted PVA glue.

20. "Exactly Motel! Careful! »

21. Plugs for racks. For basic amiss waste from the "Ballerina", which stuck a rope. To support - cork from wine.

22. upholstery shelves.

23. And most of the work is done. I must say that it took me about two and a half weeks off work and economic affairs of time. Build - a few hours.

24. Installing racks. The lower part of the pillars wrapped a thick rope. It will dryapalki they also scratching posts.

25. Supports stand, stand stand.

26. The installation of the first regiment, stairs and a house. Basic shelves, as I have mentioned are attached via a "fast fixing" support - self-tapping screws.

27. The Lodge is a ordinary box with two holes and chipped inside "hairy" cloth and mattress.

28. House ?! No, this is not some kind of banal house is tigrshantse, dugout, dot, can withstand a direct hit sneaker and from which you can conduct an effective defensive action!

29. More shelf-step.

30. Mount the second-floor shelf.

31. Fu-yi, established ...

32. Continue Che ...

33. Added two steps on the second shelf.

34. The left edge of the structure. Spacer and cap.

35. Here we hang a hammock. How Marshall without a hammock? Suddenly the war, and he was tired!

That's just the two leftmost rack and were reinforced metal profile.

36. The sea trials of the hammock.

37. established last regiment and added two stages. The result was a sort of "spiral" staircase to the top.

38. The structure is crowned ploschadochka on pins. Lookout "Eagle's Nest".

39. Highly I sit, far I look!

40. The structural assembly. Cat see? And it is!

41. This is now the residence of Marshal have a reliable shelter, places to rasslabona and games and observation points.

42. "Say, I do not deserve?»

The end.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting