The house where hearts are revealed

Compassionate Almaty residents have built their own home for 90-year-old Hope Kratko, the newspaper "Time».

Old house Nadi women burned three years ago. For his trouble, she was left alone. Son, mother exchanged a long time on the bottle had disappeared behind fellow alcoholics. The old woman had nowhere to go, and she spent two winters on the ashes - in the old leaky single tent.

The food rarely brought neighbors often Baba Nadia was sent "hunting" to the garbage cans. On one of those trips she met Ludmila Danilova.

It stopped Luda Baba Nadia, but not passed, as many. It became her Luda bring hot food and ringing in the different organizations, which, as it seemed to be on duty to take care of the old lady. You want to know what answer to her officials? Standby "Who is she to you?". Then, plant a half-turn, Luda frustrated shouting: - Yeah man it! She was under the age of 90, and she will die without a home!

Thanks to journalists and their publications in the newspapers and on TV plots, Baba Nadia helped.

Anuar Nesipbaev, Olzhas, who arrived on an expensive jeep, Gulnaz with his colleagues from the insurance company and many others - are still built a house for women Nadi! Their humanity attracted others like a magnet. Workers who sent the city administration, on its own initiative, and dug a cesspool sink bought in a gift. The driver of "gazelles" Igor carrying old furniture transmitted to grandmother did not take money for transportation and later promised to lift the gas cylinder! ..

- Grandma, I love you very much asked to live up to this day, now I ask: wait a little longer, and will be pleased with what you have done for the good people, - says Luda. - Look, you have warmed floor, the water in the house spent hours on the wall hung ...

Baba Nadia smiling happily with his toothless mouth and - referring to Luda - I forgot - What's your name, who are you?

Source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting