Another story from Victoria Gazinskaya

The pride of Russian fashion industry Victoria Gazinskaya once again pleased its fans and created a fashion collection for every day for the famous Swedish brand & Other Stories. This brand belongs to H & M, but, unfortunately, is not presented in our market. However, the results of this vibrant collaboration will be presented next week, May 5, in the Parisian boutiques H & M, and on May 15 - European brand stores and the official website stories.com, where you can be free to all order.

The collection includes sun dresses, evening dresses, capes, shawls hair, tops, skirts and shoes. All this is decorated in soft tones and decorated with spring naive prints recognizable brand: small peas, shallow strokes and stylized dandelions.

Wick itself about its new spectacular collaboration of says so:

By creating this collection, I wanted to give people the opportunity to buy things with my prints at an affordable price. Strokes fine (my corporate reception), peas and graphically dandelions - funny, timeless and trendy prints.

Victoria Gazinskaya

Prices for the collection range from € 65 and € 45 for skirts and tops, to € 125 for a dress and € 175 per light, airy capes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting