Things Miroslava Duma

Miroslava Duma - an amazing girl. She is smart, charming and successful: glossy magazines and online publications are pleased to have her in his staff as a journalist, social events organizers are happy when the world visit their party and thus attract them even more attention from the press. But most importantly, the Duma has a unique sense of style, which is copied thousands of women not only in Russia but also worldwide. In his post, I'd like to talk about 10 things that Miroslav loves (and which, of course, are directly related to fashion).

1) Neon

Neon color blocks are in vogue today and Miroslav enjoys it. Well bright saturated colors, really attract attention, but it's only fashionable women on hand.

That's what makes the fashion industry with us. First, you say that the leopard - matter, and that will never wear leather clothes and shoes on the platform. But it turns out the other way around, and now I just have time to change things neon colors that were once considered a complete lack of taste. Fashion. What can I say.

2) Massive necklace

Massive necklace, which I wrote in one of my previous posts, firmly hold the palm among the most fashionable jewelry for the past few seasons. And they look really, really stylish.

Lately, I've become a fan of them. When we did the material for a fashion magazine, I looked into the office, where he kept the jewelry and there protorchala hour and a half - remeasure all necklaces. At home, I continued to search for further massive necklaces in all online stores.

3) Shoes with high heels

No comments yet - what woman does not love shoes with high heels ?!

I'm not very tall, and happy about it. Shoes with high heels love for what she does visually slimmer silhouette.

4) Coat

Coats - ideal clothing for the cold time of the year that everything else still looks very elegant.

Coats - my main fetish. Do not bag or shoes, like most girls, namely coats.

5) Hermes

It seems to me, Hermes everybody likes. I love Constance handbags and small-small Kelly, are 20-25 centimeters.

Yes, Miroslav, everyone loves Hermes, but not everyone can afford it.

6) 3.1 Phillip Lim

Genius Brand - all relevant today, can be found under a relatively democratic brand.

Miroslav clothing fashion brand 3.1 Phillip Lim

Red trench advantageously just looks monochrome ensemble - with red skirt in the same floor.

T-shirt with a print suitable for everything - and flowered skirt, and a skinny-jeans and a pantsuit.

Dress in a very large cage Vichy.

Miroslav at a fashion show in cashmere jersey and chiffon skirt powdery colors 3.1 Phillip Lim.

White light dress. Very cute!

7) Tzipporah by Natasha Goldenberg

Natasha - my best friend from childhood, we are familiar with the sixth grade. What Natasha sooner or later will make something to be proud of, it was quite predictable, I am very glad that it all came together. You know, like I always do? I make a list of what I want to buy this season - and all these things are in the collection Tzipporah.

Miroslav and Natasha Goldenberg at the presentation of the brand Tzipporah by Natasha Goldenberg

Lukbuk new collection Tzipporah by Natasha Goldenberg. I liked it!

8) Vika Gazinskaya

Collections Vicki Gazinskaya - Is there need any comments? And in general I like Vick, because it is not a designer, like the rest: it does not follow trends, but is ahead of the curve.

More about Vick Gazinskaya here - vev.ru/blogs/nadezhda-russkoy-mody-chast-1.html

9) Reasonable brand

Recently bought orange dress in Zara, I fit it on the figure - 90 percent I alter things. They asked me: "This summer or autumn collection Celine?», - And no one could believe that this is an inexpensive thing. Topshop and H & M also love. They have great cotton T-shirts, dresses and jeans. I am glad of their presence on the market: there are sometimes you find something that is not among the luxury goods, and if I just looked for the brilliant things in the corners of vintage shops in New York or London, but now increasingly find in Topshop and H & M. Good quality and an extra plus - one hundred percent cotton, what else is needed in the summer every day?

10) Cosmetics

I, like any other girl, I love cosmetics. But even more I love cosmetics skin care products - it helps me to always look fresh and rested.

In ordinary life, Miroslav prefers a light natural makeup - mascara, a little eyeliner to make the eyes more expressive, light blush and lip balm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting