Brave mum

The two-year Mackenzie Camp could be killed by an angry pit bull if it was not her mother.

Mom girl, Chelsea, the dog bit off his ear, at the time when the dog attacked her daughter.
The dog attacked the child, and inflicted multiple wounds, biting the girl's face.
Chelsea immediately called 911 and the police waited until she decided to deal with the dog, first punched, but it did not help in the end, she sank his teeth into the dog's ear and tore it completely.

This dog stopped, she ran away, Chelsea turned up around a daughter to protect her from possible new attacks dog.
The police arrived very quickly, and does not control the dog shot.
Meanwhile, the injuries were so extensive Mackenzie, she was taken to the hospital, and the doctors had a seven-hour operation to save the child.

Girl wakes up, the wounds heal slowly, says mother of the child with the words that Mackenzie does not remember anything that happened to her when the dog attacked.
My mother just said, if the scars will not heal, so be it, my child will always be for me the most beautiful, and most importantly ALIVE !!!
Here's a story here.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting