The potatoes on the grill.

An unusual recipe for potatoes on the grill. A little bit confuse but is very tasty. Carefully my potatoes. The skin will remain, so it is best to wash clean with a sponge.

The potato is placed on skewers. Leave space on either side of potatoes. About centimeters 5.

After all the potatoes turned out to skewer, gently shinkuem it on the skewers.

Salt, pepper and seasoning to taste. I write that I will not add, because the taste and color of all the markers are different.

Lay off kartofan aside and take such a thing - fat grid. Who does not know what it is - better not to know :) The fat grid can be purchased at any butcher shop. The photo huge pile of it. What we will need about 250-300 grams. It is usually sold frozen. It employs a rule - just add water. Put the whole lump in cold water and after a few minutes it is ready for operation.

Carefully unfold it. Be sure to thoroughly rinse it. And her wrap our potatoes directly on the skewer.

The result should be like this. preparing all during Lent, so a couple of skewers - lean potatoes for his wife. She fasts.

We spread it all on the foil and wrap. Be sure to check that no cracks and holes left. Wrap tightly.

The ends of the foil swirls around skewers. It should look something like this.

All potatoes wrapped, go ahead.

It's time to ignite the BBQ. Although the Kindle to advise BBQ cooking potatoes so will lose less time.

For those who have the opportunity - BBQ compressor :) inflate quickly and efficiently.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0z9Y1QUpmI

Potatoes lay on the BBQ, and only then start stringing meat. Potatoes

Meat too strung and added to the grill.

We wait until until cooked meat will remain for about 5 minutes and remove the foil from potatoes.

And fry potatoes on the coals until golden brown.
That's done! All bon appetite :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting