Washers puff with chicken

Hello!
A few days ago, I received an order for a small corporate, twenty people.
It is necessary to perform, various snacks, kanapesheki cake Napoleon.
Proposed to replace the meat rolls to chicken fillet wrapped in puff pastry. The customer did not understand what it is. I have prepared a little on the sample. By hand, purely by chance it turned out to camera. Because of this a happy coincidence, I had the opportunity to share this recipe and your friends.

Specify the approximate proportions. We need only:
The dough is flaky, without yeast.
Chicken fillet.
Sesame.
Spices.

Breast halves, cut in half, but not until the end.

Sprinkle with spices.

Slugger, without fanaticism! If desired, chicken bounces even childish fists. If children are present in the kitchen, it is a lesson to be like.

Little roll out the dough.
We put repulsed, seasoned and salted fillet so that it would occupy two thirds of the entire area.

Wrapped in a roll.

Cut the roll in the washer.
There seems to me to pour, and I digress. No photos with cutting and plate with sesame seeds, in which to dip one side of the puck. The kitchen attended my nephew Seryoga. He suggested that these goals are similar to the rolls. And what would achieve complete similarity, it is necessary to roll in sesame both sides. No sooner said than done. Half of the goals we roll on both sides and laid out on a baking sheet in the bochёk. Nested washers lubricates yolk or a mixture of egg yolk and water. We send the whole thing in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 200 °.

Here is the result.
Served at the rate of the presence of other appetizers, two things per person.
When tasting, we won those landslides in sesame on both sides.

A little explanation.
Shown above, this adaptation of the home-made "of what was at hand." When preparing for a large number of people better use stuffing. Matched Spices greatly affect the final result. If you just add the black pepper and salt to taste everything will be a little trivial. Certainly suitable curries, but recently I came across a few times people that it can not stand. As a rule, I fill with a mixture of basil, allspice, dried tomatoes and oregano. It turns out a kind of Italian tone.
That's all, friends.
Undoubtedly, be good!

--img10--

Source: nnm.me

Tags

See also

New and interesting