Blondes would get anyone)))

Hello! I love boots, Italian. Companies "Medea". They at me are not new, of course.
 But as things I - conservative. Oh, what a thing will like, so long as the trash can not stand, will not rest. Boots, my favorite, respect for the heel. Very much like the shape. Then, just I turn the road, look right, look left, stopped on the roadway in the middle, yes, heel caught the tram rails. In general, a piece broke off.
 Little. A worn - not! Heels I - it's kind of like an Achilles' heel. Break first. I go home, then walk, after talking with the rails, and it seems to me that all this is only the heel jagged look. At the door, I met a neighbor boy, he felt sorry for me sad, he says:
 - Auntie! You heel a file comb. It will be better.
 I'm home, and files. Five minutes go out to the boy, showing his boots.
 He told me:
 - Auntie! You did not combed, you ruffle him. Now, you can not wear.
Throw.
 - Where - I ask.
 - In the garbage disposal, - answers.
 And I - I like the boots, their Italian. Do not throw them away I became. On the market went. Vegetable. There, in addition to fruits and vegetables, all sorts of things for sale. I went to the tray, and different stuff on it to measure-nemeryannom. Provodochki, anntenki, Shpuntik - for every taste.
 I'm the man who laid the showmanship, I ask:
 - That's that - and a handful of obscure stuff finger poke.
 - This - he says - the puck. For cable.
 I told him:
 - What?
 He:
 - Means, such coupling.
 I say:
 - Here's what I need. Two things give such.
 He told me:
 - Yes, why do you. This is for men. Cable repair - not for women.
 I told him:
 - Yes, I do not cable, I have to fix the boots.
 And he looks at me warily and very silent.
 I feel the situation is bad, I try to explain:
 - You just do not worry. I have a favorite boots. These thin heels fastened. Form special. I do not want to change the heels. Behold, I, these things instead naboek use.
 His face is drawn, offended, then, for the goods, at his own.
 - This woman washers for cable television, connecting. To watch TV. Shoes repair - it will have to go further. At the end of the series, you can see, there is a workshop - and then adds - it is necessary, what is being done.
 I said to him:
 - Man, tell me in the workshop will offer the entire heel change. And my heels, especially Italian. Companies "Medea". That's what I do in this case.
 He told me:
 - I do not know. Throw in the garbage disposal.
 I became sad and said to him:
 - I can not - in the garbage disposal. It's a pity. Boots good, Italian, company ...
 He interrupts me:
 - Well, buy, whereas washers for cable. Or, go here. All trade scared. I am with you already own, like cable. Connective. For TV.
 I feel it is necessary to somehow defuse the situation, but do not sell it to me these things to boot.
 - Man - I say - that's my dog ​​was ...
 He is angry, so interrupts:
 - Woman, I'm not interested, about your dog. You will take the puck?
 I told him:
 - For what?
 He is silent. He looks at me and shakes all the irritation.
 Then it became clear that we should leave. Immediately. Otherwise, no good story is not over. But those things that on the counter, very suitable to repair the boots.
 I told him, so strongly:
 - I have two. Little Things. How many?
 He sighed with relief:
 - Five - one.
 I say:
 - Expensive!
 Here he is hoisted as zaoret.
 - Of course, I do not care. But this, washers for cable. Television.
Patch.
 Then, quieter, a little, adds:
 - Brother, you?
 I humbly desyatochku on the table. Things picked up. In the back hear:
 - All species, but to accessories television - on their feet?! ..
 With the market left. I think we should buy g glue. To glue the plastic to the metal.
Where to go? ..
 I go, I mean, the store "Parts" ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting